America’s Got Talent key on necklace

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by salonslave, Jul 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    Last evening My wife was watChing AGT and I sat for a while. I believe the contestants were doing an audition for the judges.
    I got there as one young man ended his song. The judges ragged him about his music sounding like karioke night. Simon asked him if he had anything original. He replied in the affirmative and belted out a country song with just a microphone and his guitar. Duly impressed, 3 of 4 judges gave him a “yes” which constituted acceptance.
    I noticed that the young fellow had a key hanging from a string around his neck.
    No mention was made, but it did strike me as odd.
    Did anyone else see this performance and/or the key? Does anyone have ny thoughts?
    Thx.

2. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    nice performance and it is not the first time Simon has done this to someone and the second thing was much better.

3. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    I didn't notice the key......big fan of the show. Simon seems to understand American culture and its "buttons" better than most Americans......No wonder HIS reality shows are better than the others.

4. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Too funny. I haven’t whated AGT in years. In fact I,vet only watched it a few times as I really didn’t like it. But then I have little use for most so called reality TV. And I find Simon an offensive heel. I won’t get into all of my reasons. So I’ll just say that one beauty about freedom is we can decide what we like and dislike. So I’ll respectfully disagree with you. I will however, agreed that he does seem to understand the audience that finds those shows appealing. Whatever that population is now, I don’t know and I really don’t care to know.

I am curious about the key. To me that’s much more interesting. Are men now starting to wear keys as a fashi9n statement or is there something else going on?

5. Surrendered to Bec

Surrendered to Bec Property of Bec. SLRN 281-606-394

Truck Driver
    Brisbane, Australia
    Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    It may be a gift from his partner... to symbolize that he has the key to their heart.

It would be nice to make believe that every key on necklace or bracelet is chastity related. But the reality is that very few are.

Dumb1 and tomf_22033 like this.
  6. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your replies.
    Like many responding, I don’t like or generally watch the popular tv shows as does my wife. To me it is ridiculous to sit in judgement of a questionable rising star when I can simply listen to music I laready know and love. There is so much bs fluff on tv that I rarely watch anything except a weekly show with Tom Sellek (sp) called Bluebloods - and I only watch after auto recording so I can skip commercials.
    The one thing I abhor in tv is canned laughter! There is a trend of shaping minds with canned laughter intended to teach people exactly what is funny by employing canned laughter.
    . . . Back to the key: Yea, I sort of fantasize that sll keys hanging around necks indicate some sort of lockup for someone. Pure fantasy!
    Thank you.

7. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    TomF,

Actually, I think we DO agree. Notice I didn't say that I liked the show.....(My wife does, so I watch simply to be with her). I simply said that Simon's shows are better than the others. I find the televised versions of people's "i am gonna be famous' fantasies boring.

You nailed it when you said that Simon seems to know his audience. That's all I wished to convey.

Stay chaste!

8. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    I don't watch this show and haven't seen the key in question, but I do know I've seen other people on TV and/or celebrities wearing keys on their necks. For example, Bella Thorne is a rather pretty actress who has often been photographed with a key on a chain on her neck. Of course, I really really hoped this was a key to some lucky guy's chastity cage, but it turns out the key is apparently from a company called The Giving Keys which sells re-purposed keys to supposedly benefit the homeless.

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    we got Britains got talent here but im not allow to watch it cos Mistress hates it. but i do watch it when im babysitting at Miss Sarahs flat. and i like Simon Cowell i do.

10. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    He has gotten much better in the last couple of years.

11. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    After he rolled his eyes and made it clear he didn’t approve of the contestant who was honoring the Virginia Tech shooting victims, I don’t care if he gives a million dollars to everyone of my favorite charities, etc I still think he’s full of himself and a jerk. And I’ll never forgive him for doing that. Too many of my friends were impacted by that shooting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice