Amazon "RayCity" Device

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Adam444, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    I've been enjoying self-imposed chastity for less than two weeks now and my latest purchase is from Amazon was a "RayCity" 135, which is a fully enclosed tube with a 50mm base ring. The tube is stamped A304. It just arrived yesterday and while there seems to be a few points that might require a bit of smoothing for long term wear, nothing seemed overtly dangerous to try...so it's on and frankly pretty comfortable. I wore it for about 8 hours between last night and this morning before I needed to leave for work. Once I got back home, I'm caged again...

[​IMG]

My initial impressions...
    • After a couple of plastic devices, it seems quite heavy. For the first few hours today, my testicles were a bit achy but I'm sure that will go away once they get used to the weight of the cage.
    • The tube appears shorter than I thought it would be. How it wears is another question, at some point I'm going to compare the new device to my Holy Trainer clone.
    • I was very concerned about getting all my parts through the 50mm ring (and more importantly back out). I compared it to the Holy Trainer clone ring I have been wearing and determined the opening was about the same area (the new cage has a flat, round ring, the HT clone is oblong and "anatomical.") I lubed it and myself and it went on relatively easily. Maybe slightly more easily than the HT clone ring.
    • I had a bit of trouble lining up the pins on the first go-round and the lock once I got the pins in their holes. The lock itself is the usual junk. I spend a few minutes with a small, round stone smoothing the parts where the lock is inserted. It seems to help a little.
    • Urination is a complete mess. Because the tube is completely closed, there isn't a way to align my penis with the opening. Sitting and dabbing is the only option.
    • The conventional wisdom is that shorter is better and when I was looking at this device online I thought it might be a little long. At this point I have to say, the tube length seems about right. Last night I was awoken a couple of times with an erection and while somewhat uncomfortable was not entirely unpleasant.
    Let me know if you have any questions...

2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    After a couple more days of wear, I'm still pretty happy with the device. At this point my biggest quibble is with the tube. It's just a function of the way it's constructed and kind of hard to describe but there are two steel rings in that are slightly smaller in diameter than the "body" of the tube. One at the base and one just behind where it expands for the glans. The result is that I can kind feel my penis moving back and forth against those rings. I much preferred the feel of my Holy Trainer clone where the shaft of the tube was a continuous diameter. Only once I expanded into the glans area did I really notice anything.

I was also born with a little extra flesh below the meatus of my penis and it tends to find it's way through the opening at the end of the tube. It's just as sensitive as the rest of penis and it can be a little annoying as it brushes against clothing. There's no irritation, just annoyance.

Today I changed the oil in my car and that was kind of an interesting experience. Because, I think, I'm high and tight I had to be little careful getting up and down. I also noticed a couple of times a little bit of a scraping sensation on my scrotum, presumably from the underside of the tube. I'm going to have to investigate that when I next take off the device. I also nicked myself shaving this morning, right where the base ring sits.

Urination is still a complete disaster. It seems no matter how long I sit, how much I try to shake, how much I dab, there's still one drop left.

The trials and tribulations of chastity....

3. Encased

Encased Member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    I have that device, and its 137 model cousin that is a little longer. I prefer the 137, but the 135 is a good walkin' around cage for me. It also makes for a good cage when at the pool, as wearing a speedo makes you look like you have more than enough "presence".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice