1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amazing Milking Machine Video

Discussion in 'The Tower' started by wannabe slave d, Sep 4, 2015.

1. I finally got around to watching this video, super hot and would love to experience something like that.

2. I am quite uncharacteristically .................... speechless WOW

wannabe slave d likes this.
  3. I was introduced to numbing cream years ago by replying to an ad by a 20's something couple. This guys wife just liked to play with guys cocks, strictly handjobs. I was forewarned about the numbing cream but never tried it. While he sat there next to us and watched tv, I was naked with his wife between my legs playing with my erection lubed up with numbing cream over and over. I was really nervous with her husband watching us, my cock hard as a rock but I could not cum! We must have been there for hours. She never got tired, I wanted to leave a couple times but he kept telling me it was the weekend, and she wasn't done yet, stick around, no, I couldn't leave!! 4 hours later she moved over and sucked him off while I tried in vain to masturbate myself. I couldn't cum until the next afternoon!
    The videos are GREAT.....I'd take any of those guys place in a second....especially the guy in part one and part two....DAMN....those are great when you're CAGED!!!
    THANX for sharing!!

4. HAHA, I just found this on Tumblr.....not a video, but while we're on the subject..... tumblr_lrkz4kqawn1qix8zlo1_500.jpg

5. Patsey Belle likes this.
  6. Maybe it's a one off, custom made item?

I'd love to know more about the whole 'Brat Princess' crew and what they do. How serious it really is and on what basis the 'cows' are really involved.

The Q and A clip especially makes it all sound very real and puts me in mind of stories that used to appear in the old 'Madame in a World of Fantasy' magazines, from the pre-internet, 'dark ages'.

Patsey Belle and manintyres like this.
  7. A high quality provider you may be interested in researching is below:

https://www.meo.de/en/prostate-stim...-of-the-prostate-w-cock-ring-ref-9733-00.html

The perfect choice for men who like to be milked via pervasive and persuasive prostate massage.

Milk it until the last drop! 300 % more intense orgasms for the man, thanks to intensive prostate massage with added strong vibrations. The integrated cockring promises an extremely hard and firm erection at the same time.

Our vibrator provides focused stimulation to your erogenous zones and rewards with intense and long-lasting orgasms. With its one-button technique using this prostate vibrator is oh so easy.

Milking means that the prostate gets stimulated via massage which results in an enormous orgasm that feels like it will never end. And you won’t want it to either. In BDSM even forced orgasms for the passive partner are possible.

Stimulating Extra: You can wear this stimulator 24/7 discretely under your clothing. The only way people can possibly know it’s there is if you can’t keep “that look” off your face.

We designed our stimulator so that it can reach the prostate and do its work. It is perfectly adapted to the male anatomy and targets and stimulates the prostate more intensely than you would believe. Plus, it has another stimulator for the perineum.

Prostate stimulators are specially formed to stimulate the prostate and the p-point. The p-point is the ʺmanly g-pointʺ, positioned approximately 5-7 cm behind the entrance of the anus. Stimulation with our prostate stimulator result in anal orgasms. Even ʺhands-freeʺ orgasms are possible.

The stimulator seduces with the allure of its unique form that powerfully massages the prostate. Thanks to its special surface you can our stimulator can be inserted with ease.

To enhance the effects and to increase your orgasms even more, we recommend our lube RUSHTIME that works directly on the prostate.

For an easier penetration we recommend our lubes Aquameo (water-based) or Alphamale (water-based plus relaxing extracts for the anus). Clean the toy hygienically with warm water and our toy cleaner VERYCLEAN.

8. I think my definition of "milking" must be off. Those mostly all seem like jerk-off machines.

Patsey Belle and Felix cum ea like this.
  9. I agree, seems indeed more like a masturbating machine.
    Still hot to see, but not to be used on me, no masturbating at all for me, even for teasing my penis is not touched.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  10. I guess it depends on your definition of milking. To some it means draining the prostate with very little sexual element involved.

I think the big turn on for me and others with these clips is that they show the slave repeatedly being edged, but prevented, by a small shock, from cumming.

Part of me would love to experience it, but I don't know if I really could. It looks intense, to say the least.

Patsey Belle likes this.