AM IT TOO YOUNG

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by SOCALSISSY, Mar 30, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. SOCALSISSY

SOCALSISSY New member

Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    Hello im new to the site. i was wondering if i was too young for cuckolding even though i love it a lot. my wife and i are both bi. we started about a year and half ago with me crossdressing and she loved it. i would always buy large sex toys for us and i could tell that she loved the toys more then my 4in cock. so she would fuck her toys then me and yea that was great. then i asked her if she would like to fuck real men with a real mans cock in front of me. and she said yes cause she needs it. since jan. of this year im been told to wear panties more often. clean around the house, give her more oral, cbt for me and chastity, and more of her using the strapon me. i have always been submissive towards woman since i can remember. shes always asking me if im ok with how things are going and i am. but sometimes i must admit i do get jealous since shes been fucking the same guy for about a year. but then i think about it and i love being a sissy cuckold. maybe its something i have to work on or does every cuckold go through jealousy?

2. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    Hello SOCALSISSY:

I notice this is your first post so welcome to the site.

You describe in very quick terms a typical cuckold situation and frankly if you are old enough to be married you are old enough to be cheated on and cuckloded. But if there was an actual age limit then
    we may want to ask "how old are you"?
    Fortunately we are all in this together of all ages and persuasions.
    Because you are both bi-sexual I think you may have an advantage in this area. This opens the door to your wife involving you in Her exploits.
    Now will you both survive this? Are you mature enough, games of love aside, to seperate love and sex with others?
    Is your love strong enough? Do you enjoy the vicarious thrill of Her fucking others?
    The real questions you need to consider are questions you ask of yourselves.

I am very sure that you will find much support here for the kinky lifestyle that you choose to live.
    Keep us posted with stories and updates as you can and best of everything to you and your wife!

subklik

3. SOCALSISSY

SOCALSISSY New member

Local Time:
    im 24yrs old. i been with my wife since we were 19. i love and get turned on a lot knowing the fact that shes out sucking and fucking a guy. i love her treating me like a sissy at home and in bed. i think that cuckolding has brought her and me closer to each other. my love is strong for her and hers for me also.
    thank you guys

4. dorcsssc

dorcsssc Member

Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    You are the only person I know to have gotten a ONE-LETTER WORD wrong! You meant "Am I too young?", surely.
    On that account alone, I'd say you should probably finish grade school before tackling chastity, or even marriage. And what I mean by that exactly is...

As far as the actual question goes, if you're both "bi", the exclusivity aspect of marriage is already out the window in a major way anyway; you'll ever experience the intensity of a conventional marriage where the wife denies a locked-up up husband, because it was never an all-you-or-nothing relatioship anyway. At best you'll be restraining preferences, not denying an exclusive entitlement.

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    dorcsssc... it's simple typo, no need for a moan.

6. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    @dorcsssc.seems you too have a typo.......you'll ever experience.........so i guess we should get you into that grade school too.before you start criticizing others.

7. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Old enough to be married = old enough to be cuckolded :)

8. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    hahaha ;) nice one

9. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    Certainly not too young in years. But have you the right state of mind? I don't know.

I think subklik's got the right angle for you on this one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice