Am I wrong to want a hot “wife”?

Discussion in 'Cuckolding' started by chris82, Jul 11, 2018.

1. chris82

chris82 Guest

My partner wishes for us to get married.
    However things are not where they should be in the bedroom and I’m working my hardest at improving this problem.
    I’ve suggested if she has a low sex drive due to me then we could easily solve this problem by her cuckolding me, I’d remain faithful and in chastity and fully support her.
    The more I thought about it the more I felt this would be a good step to improving our relationship.
    I know some of you out there would say no dont do it but I’m in the situation and after soooo many years together I know my partner well to.
    I know this won’t be a miracle cure but will certainly help and until the problem is solved I’m hesitant to marry.
    I feel like I need her to agree to be a hotwife before I can make her a wife, which sounds terrible as if I’m putting conditions on the marriage which I’m not but just need everything to be perfect.
    How can I persuade her to at least try it before dismissing the idea completely? And yes I’ve asked her outright and she said I’m more than enough, but I know this was only pillow talk.

2. slave stroppy

slave stroppy senior member

trade
    midlands
    Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    This doesnt sound like a solution for her it merely sounds like a fantasy idea of yours. Its surprising how we can manipulate an idea in our heads and then be convinced it is a brilliant solution and then be stunned by the reaction it gets by others. you need to talk more to your partner and discuss what if anything is wrong from not only your perspective but from hers as well, she may well be completely happy with the way things are and its just you who wishes for more.

subrigger, Rectrix, laferrij and 2 others like this.
  3. demale

demale Well-Known Member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    I agree. The idea needs to be hers if it's going to work. Perhaps she simply has a low sex drive, in which case cuckolding probably won't help. The hotwives whom I've fucked all wanted it desperately and would cuck their clueless hubbies as often as they could.

4. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Active Member

retired professional
    Local Time:
    I can only echo the previous comments. Sounds like there may be another issue...and more importantly...another solution.

Rectrix and chris82 like this.
  5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 living in interesting times

Freelance Training Consultant
    Germany
    Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    If she has a low sex drive because of you she should have sex with other people?

How is a low sex drive cured by having sex?

LockedPom, slave stroppy and chris82 like this.
  6. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just to throw in a bit of perspective here. Marriage for most people is to show their lifelong commitment to each other. A public display of their love and respect for one another.

You are saying you only want to marry her if she becomes a hotwife? In my opinon, you should not get married at all as you are looking at it from a sexual fantasy. Personally I think someone's future happiness should be based on more than a sexual fantasy.

Maybe try asking her what she would need for it to be perfect? Maybe she would like someone who is not obsessed with pimping her out.

corsac, Rectrix, Breathe and 7 others like this.
  7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Her Locked Little Boy

Business Owner
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    Once again I love how you say things
    PS I love your New Avatar

chris82 likes this.
  8. Mash2214

Mash2214 Her Locked Little Boy

Business Owner
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    If you really love this women and want to marry her @chris82 . I suggest you Love HonourRespecr and Communicate with her. Stopping trying to change her into who you think she should be maybe you should become the man that she wants you to be. When we start thinking about our spouse and her needs above our own things workout. I’ve been with the same women for 38 years. Married for 33 experimenting with Chastity for 8 and under her total control for 2.

It takes time but if it’s built on Genuine Love anything is possible.

9. LockedPom

LockedPom Active Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    Step 1) Find out the real reason she has a low sex drive before planning how to solve it!

This may take time and require honesty from both parties. Your sexual fantasies are not the solution!

10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I think your disrespect for your partners wishes as they do not match your own is a good indication that she should seriously reconsider any ideas she may have in regards to having any kind of long term future with you.

Trying to make someone into something else when they have already said they don't want to do it JUST to fulfill YOUR own want is quite simply... wrong

In my experience as a broad generalisation when most men get some fantasy into their heads regarding almost anything sexual they will in time feel the compulsion to try it become obsessive. With that in mind... my best advice to you if you genuinely care about her is to let her go.

11. Breathe

Breathe Wife, Owner, Dom/me, and KH of _and_smile

United States
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    Lots of great advice here already so I won't repeat it. :)

Marriage is never perfect, no matter how good you are together. So I'm afraid you'll wait forever if you're waiting for perfection...

Good luck to you both!

corsac and sissy_connie like this.
  12. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    In my relationship I was the one that suggested cuckolding to my Mistress and yes it was my fantasy. She cuckolded me on her terms and with the man she wanted to be with sexually. Not only did she find it extremely sexually fulfilling and exciting it also unleashed her inner dominance. By no means could I or did I force her to become a hotwife.

I do think that your realtionship has to have a strong foundation to allow for a successful cuckold lifestyle. The two of you should both love and trust one another unconditionally before another man is invited into your bedroom. I also believe that two people can be emotional soulmates but can also become sexually incompatible.

You seem to be experiencing cuckold angst without even being a cuckold and I would imagine that your insecurities would only worsen if your Goddess did cuckold you. Best of luck to you both.

13. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Ms Amanda

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

What you need to do is to make it very clear to her exactly how you would prefer her to be used.
    Then try and force her into the role.
    Definitely don't marry her, for her sake.
    If she thinks "You're more than enough" then she needs to get out more.

14. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    The more I have thought about this the more convinced I am that you should either keep this confined to fantasy unless she ever brings it up...which I doubt very strongly that she will.

But I also now firmly believe 100% that she would be far better off with a different partner, that accepts her as she is and not for what he aspires to make her.

Lann likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice