Am I the only one who has amazing wet dreams??

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CastratedSub, Dec 20, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. CastratedSub

CastratedSub Member

Sydney Australia
    Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    I must admit to being pretty physically damaged in the male areas (from many things!) - I am bi but in an FLR that keeps me really excited very often - like all the time - but am I the only only one who has the most amazing wet dreams ?! It makes me guilty a few times a week! I have been hiding it! I don't really get off with my male parts anymore when I am awake (there are other ways!). I am not always kept in a device but almost always kept unable to feel my thing (banding). I am not sure if they are my male parts I feel even when I am asleep either (I get a drop or two from dreams about 3 times a week in the last year! I am pretty well castrated so it's reallty odd afaics) At least it doesn't make a big mess!! I am trans btw. Maybe it's the other hormones I take?!

Anyone else experience that?

Happy wifes matter likes this.
  2. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    7:37 PM
    I wish , I hear about others having wet dreams . I would love to wake up with panties full cum !! Especially if I could remember the dream !!

3. CastratedSub

CastratedSub Member

Sydney Australia
    Local Time:
    I don't really cum anymore ... look at my nick! :> I have a tiny drop is all!

U can train at remembering dreams .. you just have to think to remember them and think thru their content as soon as you wake up from them - it sort of transfers them from floating memory that is discarded to more perm memory! It gets easier with practice. The most amazing dreams are the ones where you know you are dreaming :> (those only happen rarely for me!) Thanks for your reply!

Happy wifes matter likes this.
  4. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    7:37 PM
    No problem , I go to bed every night and fantasize about things I hopes of dreaming about something sexy and having a wet dream . Mabe some day !!!

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    8:37 PM
    In 65 years I have only remembered about 3 wet dreams that seemed real. I am locked all the time and get an orgasm after a few months, or used to. In the last 4 years I woke up only once feeling wet. I just never had more than a few wet dreams in my life. Then again, I was having sex since I was 13 and only had one break when I spent a year in Vietnam, but there was nothing there to sexually arouse me. Just happy to wake up with my penis intact. :)

6. chastityboy7204

Local Time:
    8:37 PM
    I remember one wet dream back in 2008 ish time frame and it was amazing sadly all i remember of the dream was we had just finished having sex and I rolled over to my back and thats when I felt the wet shorts and bed. What a huge mess I don't remember ever coming so much in my life. I had just purchased my first CB-6000S and had been playing with it on and off for several weeks and decided that I didn't want to cum and I wanted to build myself up for some amazing fun. I have them on and off I have always been blessed with getting wet dreams easily when I refrain from sex and the such for about a two week time frame. They get annoying after the second one in a weeks time especially when they are so freaking messy.

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    Rather defeats the point of being locked and someone trying to deny you.
    But if you were consider milking as means of reduce the amount of fluids you build up you would find that you were far less likely to cum spontaneously especislly if you have removed enough. Regular milking also has the advantage of not reducing the the want to cum but does almost completely removes the body's need to cum. SO you can stay denied longer with all the advantages of that.

8. CastratedSub

CastratedSub Member

Sydney Australia
    Local Time:
    you misunderstand ... I have gone past being denied by far ... milking .. pfft ... you have to have testicles to be milked ... take note I am actually happily trans.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice