Am I addicted to chastity?

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Alana, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    I've been locked for the past 12 days, during which time I honestly had no idea when I would be released. I have self locked before, almost always with a time safe.

There was no keyholder this time, just a mechanical malfunction on an app controlled chastity device. This wasn't even my longest lockup, I've been locked for months before.

Not knowing when release was coming took it to a whole new level. I felt like I was floating, some of my online friends who are BDSM oriented told me I was describing subspace.

But once I was released. ...I instantly became depressed, subspace was gone. Not from Orgasm, just from release. I felt better as soon as I locked up again.

Is this normal? Am I addicted? Does it matter?

Denied Pleasure and Mash2214 like this.
  2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    Nah, just riding the wave. Enjoy it. When dealing with hormones, your mood can change in an instant. You could easily re-read this post a month from now and ask yourself "What was I thinking?". Or not.

Mash2214 and My-submission like this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    As long as you're still enjoying it, no matter what you call it.

4. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    Here's the cage I was locked in It's called the CellMate,
    busted cage.jpg
    It simply wouldn't open even though it registered "unlocked".

Whenever I issued an open command, it brought up an unlock animation followed by an error and never released the pin. I worked with tech support for about 10 days before it was determined to simply be a defective lock and not a software issue.

To break out, I was instructed by tech support to lift the silver top with a flathead screwdriver. As you can see I mangled the seam attempting to do that, but that manipulation caused the pin to release.

The experience on the whole was thrilling

Would I wear another one of these.

Maybe, ....after testing the lock a few dozen times. :oops: :rolleyes:

It was pretty comfortable, the ring is metal and curves back under you while wearing, this made tucking much easier than any of my other cages. The shaft is one solid piece of food grade ABS plastic. It was not at all uncomfortable after 12 days. ...Although swelling in it could be.

So now it's the next morning, I've been locked in my Queens Keep ever since breaking out of the CellMate, and I am honestly feeling much better this morning.

5. Abstraction

Abstraction Force of nature
    Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    I agree with @MissyB and @Billus - enjoy the ride, don't worry about addiction. :)

6. subslave l

subslave l Active member

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    Better than being addicted to masturbation.

7. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    I know what you mean and how you feel. There’s been a couple of times when mistress misplaced the key and the unknown can be a thrilling venture. Naturally the key was found both times within a day’s time. Never really concerned me too much with ball trap cages because I usually used an integrated lock style cage and I’m sure with some pliers you can break the lock to get it to open. This last time she misplaced the key I’d started wearing my Behind Barz belt. There is no easy answer for getting out of this thing, it would take some serious equipment to get this belt off. I think the feeling that we enjoy so much is the vulnerability of it being out of our control, not knowing when or if the cage is coming off. When the belt comes off it kind of feels like the last day of vacation to me. You’re really looking forward to the last day being spectacular but it’s always over way to quick, then you start over and have to wait to build up that sub space again.

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    You may not be addicted yet but your headed in that direction. A great direction to go by the way. In my opinion This Is Normal. Enjoy your long term Lockup.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice