Always slipping out

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by the.dabbler, Nov 25, 2017.

1. the.dabbler

the.dabbler New member

Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    Hi all. I've been interested in chastity and have tried some devices myself. My wife doesn't seem to be into it as much, but that's another issue. In what play we have done, I've tried the HolyTrainer, the BirdLocked Neo, CB600s (both real and Chinese), a generic silicone device, and another generic metal trap device and I end up slipping out of them all eventually. I've tried really tight rights and, in the case of the last one which is hinged and adjustable, tightened them as much as possible, and my testicles slip out. This usually happens at night, but can also happen when I'm just lying down and watching TV. Research is leading me to believe that it's because my testicles are high, tight, and fairly small in size. I'm assuming from this that a ball trap device isn't going to work for me. Would that be accurate?

If so, and assuming no piercing is happening, that'd lead towards a belt, yes? My issue with belts is that I tend to have messy bowel movements as it is, so I don't want anything complicating the area. Is there a belt that works for that?

2. Chauncy

Chauncy Member

Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    I tried several devices and at some point I would usually have the same problem you described. The basic problem is that the gap between the base ring (cock ring) and the penis ring is too large. Apparently the standard gap is 3/8 of an inch. Aside from that being the gap at the top, the gap at the bottom is usually larger given the size difference between the two rings. There are two ways to help deal with the situation. The first is to order from a place where you can have the size of the top gap less than 3/8 of an inch. Mature Metal is one such place. The second option, also something offered by Mature Metal, is to order a base ring that has an oval shape rather than round. The oval shape is about 1/8" less in the vertical direction, which lessens the bottom gap by a like amount. I ordered a device from Mature Metal with the 1/4" gap and the oval base ring and haven't had the problem of my testicles slipping out. I suppose it could still happen, but so far so good. I should note that devices from Mature Metal are not cheap,but I think it's worth it given my experiences with several other devices.

3. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    Have you considered a paracord belt to experiment rather than spending a bunch of money on something that might not work first. I use one with my steel HTv2 knock off. I simply:
    1. Tie a bowline knot around the base ring
    2. Install the device
    3. Wrap the cord around my waist
    4. Tie a tautline hitch to the other side.

This keeps the heavy device from riding down. You could also add leg bands with more rope, or one that goes right up your butt crack "G-String" style. This would be my preference but you will have to adjust for going #2 in the bathroom.

I would experiment on the cheap before I drop major cash on a device that might not even be comfortable for you compared to what you own.

You could also install the device then place a loose rubber band just above your testicles holding them together and in place while the device is on. (the thick ones that hold heads of broccoli together are great!) The lack of constriction would make it safe, yet the placement could keep the testicles from riding up and stretch the muscles and ligaments which pull them. By the way, I noticed that with regular wear of the a-275 Chinese device my testicles stretched a little and the weight (while wearing loose clothing) caused my suspensory ligament to stretch/tear causing a larger penis... Just saying, the human body is an amazing thing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice