Always Changing Thats Life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sub4life, Dec 12, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. sub4life

sub4life Member

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    My old thread is so buried here I start a new one.Last year about this time me and the Mrs. tried to do a more 24-7 Dom sub marrage.It worked for maybe 2 weeks.I think it was to demanding on both of us,plus we are helping our 2 adult kids to get on their own feet the in the real world after college.These young adults are finding out real quick about the way things work and mom and dad might be right sometimes.We try to have some play time once or twice a week.Last nite we were informed by the son he would not be home:jumping0046:I have been in my cage for 6 days.She has a rule that when I'm caged that she will decide when I'm let out.I washed all the walls,woodwork,made oatmeal,toll house cookies,bathed the dogs and all the chores a sub should do.As she took a bath I washed her back,she produced THE KEY:confused0068:Ms.Mary removed the cage and said put your hands on your head.Then she washed my willy down took me to the bedroom tied me down to the bed with a blind fold and rewarded me for the week.When it was all over she whatched me install the cage,we went to a nice peacful sleep.We have been into some mild kink over the 25 years but it gets better all the time.It changes all the time but 2 things won't-our love for each other and her cure for her hubby who likes to touch himself way to much.Well that all for now.
    Remember -Time stands still for no one.Its always changing.

2. sub4life

sub4life Member

Local Time:
    What a nite

We went to a neighbors open house X-mas party last nite,all I can say is being caged up does have its ups (ouch) and downs.She is a widower I was best friends with her husband.The men were out numbered 3 to 1.Ms. Mary got a big kick out of it watching me.:sex023:I was in a den of sexy dressed boot wearing high heeled bling wearing COUGARS!The Mrs. was smirking and asking what was I thinking?Oh nothing was all that came out.We got home around midnite we got into bed I was trying to plead my case.I was no use but I made her feel good she loved it.Me,I got up this morning and looked to see if the keys were still on the nitestand.There gone she always hides them in a different spot.The next release depends on her.Thats all for now..:anim_37:

3. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    were you trying to let yourself out? :tsktsk:

4. sub4life

sub4life Member

Local Time:
    It was strange

I was caught in a moment where I was thinking to myself about hitting on them and what they were wearing under thier clothes ect.But then what a wonderful mistress I have now and all we went through.I'll take my misstress over anyone.I'm gland she 's mine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice