Alternatives to 2A

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Locked1237, May 12, 2020.

1. Locked1237

Locked1237 New member

Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    Hi all!

I'm very new to the world of chastity. It's been a long-time kink of mine and I finally convinced my fiance to indulge in this fantasy with me and so far she seems to be enjoying it! We bought a device and though I'm enjoying wearing it a lot, the tube is certainly too long and I can easily pull out if I want to. I generally do so to use the bathroom or to stretch but have made an honor system rule that I can not pleasure myself in any way when I do this.

The problem is, this removes a lot of what makes this kink hot to me. I don't want to be able to remove myself from the device for any reason without permission from my KH. I've looked into other devices that might be more secure and have been lurking on this forum for a while, and it seems like the consensus is that the only foolproof way to ensure that I can't escape is to have a #2A Lori device with the anti-pullout ring.

I would absolutely love to have a #2A device, but the fact that it costs over $600 is a huge barrier to me. I'm in no financial shape at this stage of my life to justify spending that kind of money on a chastity device, as much as I would love to.

Does anybody know any alternatives to the Lori #2A that utilizes a similar system of anti-pullout?

Also, it seems like this is a great, supportive community of kinksters so I just wanted to say that I'm thrilled to be engaging in this lifestyle and can't wait to see how it unfolds!! :)

2. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Most would argue that you can pull out of anything unless you have a piercing. Havent seen a knock off w retainer ring and that ring has to be very precise.

I have had luck with the following:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JZZ3MMW/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i_IJWUEb0GT0YXD

The hinged oval base ring pushes down on my shaft and in to my body enough to make it impossible to pull out. Note, I use a very tight base ring w some tubing over the joint. You may also need to do some grinding or polishing as the workmanship is what you would expect from the cheap price.

Good luck.

3. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    3:00 AM
    A lot of devices have anti-pullout measures available. For example...

- KSD-G3 is a third-party accessory for the CB-X line
    - The Vice was designed with anti-pullout in mind and advertises it pretty heavily
    - World Cage apparently has a security shield built in

Honestly, I haven't used any of these myself, and I know many guys can Houdini their way out of seemingly anything. So anti-pullout measures are usually just a deterrent that increases the discomfort or pain that you have to endure in order to escape. And then once over that obstacle, the question becomes whether or not you can get back in without unlocking/disassembling the cage. If not, you'll be stuck having to make quite an awkward confession to your keyholder.

4. Locked1237

Locked1237 New member

Local Time:
    Thank you guys so much for the replies. I'll definitely be looking into getting one of these for my next device, which may be sooner rather than later.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice