Altering a CB3000

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Deleted member 53138, Nov 30, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 53138

I want to make my CB3000 smaller, I have an idea either to completely remove the 3 plastic rods and have it connecting straight to the ring. I might start by trying to make a shorter version of the rods as I still need something to attach my lock to. Has anyone done this before, I can't believe I am the first one to think of this. It will make the cage so much smaller and less noticeable. Tell me what you think.

bondinchas and SubNoel6969 like this.
  2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    I have altered a couple of plastic devices, it worked very well.
    The first was a Curve, my very first device. The first image shows it held with an elastic band while the epoxy resin was setting. [Araldite or similar]
    I then cut a couple of small pieces from the offcut, and used them to fill the slots in the main tube, as I would occasionally get skin pinching there.
    To finish, I smoothed the joins while the glue was nearly set and then when dry rubbed down with some fine grade sandpaper finished it off.
    I then sprayed it with some car body panel paint spray that I had, quite pleased with the end result, it proved very comfortable to wear.

The finished product being worn: http://bondinchas.tumblr.com/image/147808530579

Deleted member 53138 likes this.
  3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    the critical things are:
    - the correct glue for the material. The Curve and similar plastic devices are made of polycarbonate, 2-part epoxy resin is good for that. (and for repairing the ones that split at the join - I don't know how they weld the two halves in manufacture, but epoxy seems to be stronger than the original join)
    - a nice straight cut in the right place so that the two halves join well. The CB2000 that I shortened was a bit trickier as the two cut ends didn't quite match shape wise, but a little judicious sanding and filling did the job. To make the cuts I used a bandsaw, if you don't have one, use a stiff saw with a fine blade and go slowly.
    - measure twice - cut once!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice