Almost milking time

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by brendajjq, Jul 31, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    That's just what I thought. If they enjoy seeing him totally subservient to you tnere MUST be some Domme in them somewhere, surely. And if they can get the confience to realise it, and use it to command either your hubby or get/convert a subbie of their own, then.....LOL!!!

2. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    They already command sissy. They are very comfortable with that. But they don't extend that to other men. But that's fine. Each Woman should choose what She wants.

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Quite so. But now they've the taste of power, who knows where it'll take them......

4. brendajjq

Local Time:
    Almost milking time again. sissy's penis will get to dribble out a month's worth of stored-up cum.

5. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily sissy maid emily or just sissy, or maid

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Is it always monthly Ms Brenda or do You sometimes delay or postpone it?
    emily

6. DorkyLittleBitch

DorkyLittleBitch Active member

Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    Sissy,

All I can think to say after reading this entire thread is that in my opinion, you may be the luckiest person in the world. You are living, doing, what most of us here can only fantasize about. In all honestly, I am very humbly in awe of Mistress Brenda, Brendajjq, and you my friend, if I may be so bold as to call you that. Unlike you my Mistress seems to live to edge the living hell out of me with no climax, knowing that keeping me in that state my devotion to her happiness has no limit. (Sometimes I have involuntary "accidents", and then it is the cage for me, so I know the downside to a cage all too well) Honestly I don't know which is harder, never being unlocked, or hearing Mistress tell me its time for an edging. But to also live with her slave and knowing your Mistress' sexual satisfaction comes from her boyfriends is something I am afraid I can only dream about. I do hope you will keep us posted on how things go for you. In the meantime I will try to control my jealousy and be ever thankful for what i DO have....

7. brendajjq

Local Time:
    I usually do it on the first weekend of the month. But it is entirely up to me. There have been times sissy has had to wait simply because I said so.

8. DorkyLittleBitch

Local Time:
    Excuse me Brendajjq,

I am confused with the names in your postings, and for that I am really very sorry. Mistress always tells me that i am stupid, and here is another great example of why. I apologize if i have offended anyone.

9. brendajjq

Local Time:
    This is Mistress Brenda's husband. i loved your post, DorkyLittleBitch. You said such nice things. i am happy to be your friend.

i agree that i am the luckiest person in the world. i get to serve Mistress Brenda. i can't imagine anything more wonderful than that.

i am not allowed edging and Mistress Brenda would not tolerate accidents. My chastity is full-time. Mistress Brenda wants my penis kept small.

Mistress Brenda's female slave can be cruel to me at times but mostly we do work together since we both want to serve Her as best as we can. Mistress Brenda says i must also obey her female slave since all females are to be respected and obeyed.

As for Her boyfriends, yes, they keep Mistress Brenda very satisfied. And though i do get jealous at times, i am very happy because She is being satisfied. That is the only thing that matters.

10. sissymaid_emily

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sorry Ms Brenda for not being quite clear in what i was asking. I meant to ask is it always every month, or do You occasionally miss a month.
    emily

11. brendajjq

Local Time:
    you didn't offend me at all, bitch. I really liked your post.

In case there is confusion, sissy is my husband. slavegirl, or sg, is my female sub.

I am Mistress Brenda, although any respectful title is acceptable.

12. brendajjq

Local Time:
    I have skipped months on occasion. It has had sissy climbing the walls and my friends love to taunt him about it.

13. DorkyLittleBitch

Local Time:
    Thank you for your kind words and offer of friendship Mistress Brenda's husband. It can get lonely feeling like you are the only man alive that is not completely happy unless he is in the service of his Mistress and other females. Sometimes Mistress will allow me a special treat and invite her sister(s), her friends, and sometimes their daughters over and allow me to cook for them, serve them, and then clean up afterwards. They tease me to no end what a "pussy bitch" i am.

I know what you mean by accidents. My Mistress is VERY strict about that, and her punishments are very strict and painful. I have not had one in over a year, and i do not like to remember how I paid for it. All i know is i do everything i can not to, even when Mistress eggs me on as she is edging me telling me the punishment wasn't all that bad. Pulling away from her in that state can be the hardest thing a man can do unless he is well trained.

As far as my Mistress' satisfaction goes, we would love for her to have boyfriends, but she just sees to many downsides especially since we have kids that are older now. However, she has become spoiled by a number of large dildos over the years, and rarely needs me for anything other then to orally service her. Servicing her and her boyfriend though, if she had one, would fulfill things that I am sure will just have to remian unfulfilled. That is why I feel that you are especially lucky. And why you make me SOOOO jealous LOL....

I am sorry that Mistress Brenda's slave is mean to you, but glad to hear you are both working to make it better. I wish I had some wise words for you in this area, but i do not have any experience. All i will say is that i will keeping hoping that both of you can find a productive and possitve way to better serve Mistress Brenda and therfore increase her happiness and satisfaction.

14. DorkyLittleBitch

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress Brenda for clearing that up for me, and i am very pleased that i did not offend anyone, especially you. My Mistress has taught me NEVER to offend ANY female at anytime. But I can be so stupid at times, and do so anyway. I am usually not permitted to serve my Mistress when this happens for a period of time. For me there is just no crueler a punishment. So as you see, I am quite paranoid about it.

15. brendajjq

Local Time:
    This is Mistress Brenda's husband.

Mistress Brenda also has me serve Her friends at times. But mostly they just like to visit and order me around and tease me about having my penis in a tiny cage. i guess i am a "pussy bitch" just like you.

i understand your Mistress's decision about boyfriends. Mistress Brenda has taught me that each Woman makes Her own rules. It's nice that your Mistress allows you to serve Her orally. That is a great honor. Mistress Brenda allows me that sometimes as well.

i am OK with sg being mean to me. She is a Woman. It is Her right. But we always work together to serve Mistress Brenda.

And again, you are right. i am indeed very lucky and very happy.

16. brendajjq

Local Time:
    Very understandable, bitch. you should always respect all females. I have given the same rule to sissy.

17. DorkyLittleBitch

Local Time:
    HA HA HA You may be a pussy bitch my friend, but the league i am permitted to play in is a bush league compared to where you are permitted to play. One thing is certain though, both our Mistresses do love to allow us to serve them as they choose and how it pleases them. The journey to that place for my Mistress and me was a long one, as we have been together 30 years this December. But the current incarnation of our relationship with each other has been going for 5 years now, and I think Mistress would agree that they have been the happiest years we have had to date.

18. brendajjq

Local Time:
    This is Mistress Brenda's husband.

i have learned that this is the most important thing. we are both privileged to live as we do.

19. DorkyLittleBitch

Local Time:
    I am very glad you decided to respond to me Mistress Brenda as I wanted to share something with you that I think you might appreciate/enjoy. Where I work I am the manager of 11 administrative department females and one male. All eleven femlaes received an email from my Mistress shortly after I started working here and told/offered to them to let her know if I was disrespectful or rude to them in any way. To date she has not gotten one complaint as I am always very diligent to make her proud of me.

20. DorkyLittleBitch

Local Time:
    No doubt Mistress Brenda's husband. Well I feel like I am taking up too much of your time today. And I would not want to be guilty of that. I will post new threads in here if anythig interesting happens in my world, and will look forward to you doing the same if anything interesting happens in yours.

Take care, and please give Mistress Brenda and sg my sincerest regards.

21. brendajjq

Local Time:
    I really like that a lot, bitch. your Mistress has broken a barrier not too many do. Most of us allow our slaves the appearance of a vanilla life, especially when it comes to employment. Tell your Mistress I respect Her a lot.

22. DorkyLittleBitch

Local Time:
    Yes Mistress Brenda. I will be sure to convey your compliment to my Mistress. Please know that i am very pleased that you enjoyed what i had to say, and it pleased me very much that it made you happy. My Mistress is VERY sneaky. Things may look vanilla, but she accomplishes her agenda none-the-less.

PS - I really do love it that you call me bitch. I hope it always pleases you to do so.

23. sissymaid_emily

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    DorkyLittleBitch is 'bush league' some sort of American sports term ?
    emily

24. DorkyLittleBitch

Local Time:
    Hi Lee,

In baseball a bush league team is a team so bad that the league it plays in has no affiliation to any of the major league baseball teams most people are familiar with. BTW, I LOVE your pic. I know that feeling all too well. Fantastic Pic.

25. sissymaid_emily

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh right thanks i googled it but wasn't so sure about the answers.
    Do you mean my profile pic or the real pics of me ?. The profile pic isn't real btw, though i wish it were really me.
    emily

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice