Allowed to cum this morning! Should I feel guilty?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by M136532, Jul 6, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. M136532

M136532 Active member

Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    I was up at 5:45am as usual this morning to make sure house was spottless for my wife getting up. When id finishedy chores i went to the bedroom to lick her toes at around 7:15 to indicate to her id finished all the jobs around the house.

She indicated she wanted me to pkeasure her so i gave her an amazing tongue session!

Afterwards she stroked my balls and asked if i wanted to be naughty and cum or be good and stay locked. After nearly 8 weeks I just could take any more and said I wanted to be naughty. She unlocked me and started to stroke, i came in seconds!!!

I feel so relaxed today and allowed a day of freedom before lockup tonight.

I cant help but feel guilty about my decision this morning, I wished id made the choice of being good, all my submissive feelings have subsided although I have a nice feeling of calm.

Should I feel guilty?

slave_m likes this.
  2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Only if you like feeling guilty. Here' let me help you decide:

1. Are you Catholic? Catholics love guilt, in which case yes you should feel guilty.
    2. Are you Jewish? Jews have no sense of guilt at all and would never even ask the question. I doubt wether you are jewish.
    3. Do you just have some sense that you should really have been 'good' rather than 'naughty'?

Stuff that. Life's for living and enjoying. Your wonderful wife was so happy with you she gave you the option of an orgasm, how nice is that? You could choose to be happy that you made your wife happy, and that you chose to take the offered reward

Or you can choose to feel bad about it. You naughty boy. :)

3. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    Absolutely not! If she choose to let you cum then you shouldn't feel guilty about it, at least I know I wouldn't......lol

danijean001 likes this.
  4. M136532

M136532 Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks guys. Im really enjoying the freedom of not having a metal device hanging off me today.

Ill enjoy today and look forward to lockup tonight (i should be putty in her hands again by this time next week! Lol)

danijean001 and SubVerity like this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    when i use to be allow to have them i felt all down afters and that why i don't has them no more.

danijean001 likes this.
  6. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    Enjoy this aspect of your relationship!
    I really do understand that you feel an inner need to perhaps balance the scales by suffering. There is something inside of servers that naturally makes one feel guilt of a sort for receiving the gift of pleasure from your erstwhile tormentor.
    Talk to her about it and see if between the two of you you can come up with a pennance or cost paid in pain. You just might really need this to go forward.
    My wife uses a myriad of penances on me and the balance keeps me inwardly at peace.
    A sound spanking, while effective, may be too normal. Also it requires physical effort on her part.
    When my outwardly vanilla wife senses this need in me she may do any or several of the following:
    (Remember she is a beauty shop owner.) Have me sit under an old fashioned Bonat hair dryer turned up to maximum temperature for a specified time like an hour with a seatbelt and wrist belts to take away my choice to get up. Another thing she may do is make me wear The Punishment Girdle the entire next day. This garment began as a tight brief panty girdle and I modified it by attaching 69 bottle caps to the inside. I drilled a hole in each cap, put a corresponding grommet into 69 locations in the buttox portion with a few on the belly side, then used short panhead screws and retaining nuts inside each bottle cap.
    This is worn beneath my regular clothing. The only one who knows is my wife. She often pats me on the butt and makes a sorrowful face as she says, "Poor you!"
    There are hundreds of other things she and I share. It is like a dance of sexual tension that has existed since we married in 1972.
    Our private games serve as an unseen layer of our lives and ensue simultaneously with all the other things in our lives.
    Don't feel guilty for feeling guilty. Atone if you must in order to feel balanced.
    My best advice: Communicate!
    Ss

DCHubby, danijean001 and SubVerity like this.
  7. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
  8. M136532

M136532 Active member

Local Time:
    Some great responses here! Thank you very much.

I joined this site as I was struggling a week or so ago with 7 weeks denial but this site really helped get through.

danijean001 likes this.
  9. locked4now2

locked4now2 Active member

Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    Like the choice of exactly "69" bottle caps in panty girdle. ;)

danijean001 likes this.
  10. DorkyLittleBitch

DorkyLittleBitch Active member

Local Time:
    8:03 PM
    Dude, I would give my right nut to be allowed an orgasm. I have had ONE in the last 2.5 years, that last being 7.5 months ago. The fallout from that was so bad I was promised I'd never have another. At least not for a long time. I get what you mean by guilty, but you shouldn't. You did not take anythng that wasn't offered by your Mistress. She wanted to be nice and do something for you that she felt good about. Don't steal that from her by acting all guilty or depressed. Work harder for her, behave better, and be more submissive to show your appreciation.

DLB

11. Uxorious

Uxorious Active member

Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    I have read it in many places that a man's submissive feelings subside after orgasm, that he doesn't feel like cuddling, or pleasing, etc. That is not the case with me at all, and in fact this trait sometimes gets me in trouble.

Like last night. Mistress wanted to reward me for my first full day caged by letting me out and encouraging me to fuck her, hard, and then cum inside her. Which I did. But then afterwards, when most guys would want to fall asleep, I lay there praising her and professing my love. But this went on too long and interfered with my Mistress' sleep. Today, I will pay for that. I hope.

danijean001 likes this.
  12. caged_controlled

Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    At any rate, it is good that you understand well that an orgasm is no simple thing for you, but a great gift from your mistress.

I agree with others, you should not feel guilty. You got this gift from your mistress, after a period of denial and servitude. She most likely enjoys making you cum, although it hardly ever happens. Keep serving her, obeying her and pleasuring her, and at some point she will allow you to cum again.

danijean001 likes this.
  13. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife KH told me to reply with this: "Yes, he should feel guilty. If offered an orgasm he should gratefully decline. He should not be selfish and think of himself. It's suppose to be all about Her and not about him. This may have even been a test to see where his devoltion to Her lies".

She then reminded me that if I ever failed such a test she would strap me face down on the bed and whip my ass with her crop.

danijean001 likes this.
  14. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Everyone is different @Tina's Bitch and if @Uxorious 's Mistress required him, then so be it. Obviously you are in a more controlled relationship and will have to accept that.

danijean001 and SubVerity like this.
  15. Tina's Bitch

Local Time:
    Yes Ma'am. Thank you for your imput Mistress B.

danijean001 likes this.
  16. caged_controlled

Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    When can you ever cum?

17. Tina's Bitch

Local Time:
    If my wife/KH has her way it will be never. To her the male orgasm is useless and has negitive effects on the relationship. Female orgasms dont have the same effect. The more she has, and the less I have the happier she is. " A happy wife is a happy life"

18. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    I would never be so presumptuous as to deny a command from my Wife. If she tells me to cum, I cum. If she tells me to ruin, I ruin. If she says no, I accept and don't. It is all about her, and sometimes that means she gets to see me cum, or to feel me cum, because that is what she wants.

If it was a test then I am sure he would soon find out. What if the test was to find out whether he followed her desires? Many of us like the feeling of being denied and know that to cum is in fact a sacrifice on our part. We know that for some of us it takes weeks to build up to the deepest levels of feeling so horny you might pop.

I fundamentally disagree with the idea that the male orgasm is useless. This denies one simple point. There is the fact that being able to grant it is a power the woman has over her man. Only she can say yes, you can have an orgasm. Permanent denial is obviously a thing that some people do, I don't doubt that, but more people live a life with reduced orgasms. Why? Because just as handing control of our orgasms to our women is a gift, so is the chance to grant permission. It reminds both parties in the arrangement about who is in control.

19. Apfel

Apfel Active member

Retired
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    Jasmic I am in the same boat as you, if my wife says cum I obey.

This is my first post, even though I have been following different forms. I just could not resist letting this post go.

As A submissive that is under the spell of my Keyholder/Wife, believe me, she knows how to push the buttons through trial and error, I am not getting away with anything, if she didn’t want me to cum, than no matter what I said it was not going to happen.

So if M136532’s wife didn’t want him to come, she wouldn’t have given him the alternative suggestions, sure there might be something coming down the pike for being naughty. That is up to her, She gave the selections knowing that if he preferred naughty, than she would have to provide it, How he was allowed to cum, was up to her'

The following is quick glimpse in what happened this weekend, just to show the control my keyholder has:

. She put cuffs around my ankles, locked them to a spreader bar and blindfolded me. She put latex gloves on in order to deprive my penis and balls her bare hands. She used the whip and crop on my ass, penis, and balls to her satisfaction.

She then rubbed oil on her property, which warmed them up; she started to fondle me to a boiling point, releasing the penis just as it was reaching the peril of erupting. Doing this a numerous times, adding more oil in order to keep the balls and penis in a heated state. I was told that I did not have the permission to ejaculate, just as she was stroking the shaft of her penis faster and faster. Because she ordered it, I tried hard not disappoint her, by not paying attention what she was doing; I know that I didn’t erupt a stream of sperm, if I leaked out I do not know, for I was blindfolded, I felt as though there may have been a small leakage by the time she stopped pumping her penis, only she knows.

She asked me what I wanted. Of course of not being allowed to ejaculate I wanted to be able to. I begged Mistress, to be allowed to cum. She started once again to stroke her penis, and play with her balls; I could feel the latex gloves, as one hand was sliding up and down on her penis, as the other was squeezing and fondling her balls, she finally told me I was allowed to squirt. Once the permission was given, I had my first discharge in two and a half weeks; she kept stroking and squeezing her balls until she was sure that her penis was drained, as she watched me squirm. Mistress sure knows how to work her property either to tease or let it ejaculate on her orders. Ordered to shower after she was finished with me, I did as ordered while she went to bed.
    I am unlocked at the moment for I have an early morning Dr. appointment, but will be locked up once the visit is completed

Jasmic68 likes this.
  20. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    @Apfel you definitely need to start a journal!

21. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You guys are all better men than I. That's all I have to say about that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice