Allow myself to introduce...myself

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by chronicM, May 12, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. chronicM

chronicM boy

Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    Well I decided to lock myself up this morning, just to get past that three day hump that's so hard to overcome. I think that if I try and do a real good job of cleaning, drying, and lubricating my penis and the cage, I should be able to go longer than five days in this thing. Also this morning I thought that two weeks would be way too long for a person as horny as me. But then I told myself of how good it's going to feel when I finally do cum. That's my motivation now.

2. chronicM

chronicM boy

Local Time:
    Wow, I am just one horny boy. I locked myself up on a whim this morning. The CB is actually fitting quite well now, since I upgraded to a longer spacer. I really don't think I'm going to purchase any new devices or new rings. What I'll do is remove the device every other day for a thorough washing and shaving. Every other day sounds like a nice rule of thumb.

Ever since I discovered male chastity, I've always thought about: Could I really do this, full time, no joke? Could I really go months on end without an orgasm?

And the answer is: Not by myself. Being locked up and single, there is no outlet for sexual release. I think one of the hottest ways a girl can deny a guy is by not denying him the pleasure of an orgasm or even an erection, but by denying him the pleasure of giving her pleasure. "No honey, I don't want you to kiss my pussy right now" Damn would that be frustrating.

Guest 0938 and taped2 like this.
  3. chronicM

chronicM boy

Local Time:
    Much has happened since I last posted here.

In 2013 I got my Prince Albert piercing, and in 2017 ordered my Lori 8C which you can see in my avatar. I've tried the CB6000s, HTV2 small and HTV3 nano, along with a couple of cheap knockoffs. The Lori tube is amazing but I've sent it back three times for adjustments. The open design was great for hygiene but it allowed enough stimulation for me to orgasm. Being able to orgasm in a device I paid that much for almost made me disillusioned with the idea of chastity. I know that no device can prevent orgasm 100%, but it shouldn't be that easy in that kind of device. With this last and final repair, it should do it's job more effectively. Maybe one day I will regret it.

That's why I've revived this thread. I'm still waiting on the device from this last repair, but when it gets here...I'm going to be seriously afraid, lol. I will update once I get it back and give an initial review (after I spend some time in it).

Rectrix, BR_Saiph and tiruh811 like this.
  4. chronicM

chronicM boy

Local Time:
    Even though it takes 2-3 weeks for repairs, I still check my email daily hoping I’ll have a message from Lori containing a tracking number. Then I’ll know how much time I have left to jerk off. I always masturbate furiously while I wait for the return of my device. Knowing that it’s just a matter of time before I’m locked up again. And masturbating this much just makes me desire being locked up even more. It’s almost been two weeks so it should be any day now.

Rectrix likes this.
  5. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've enjoyed reading about your journey!

6. BR_Saiph

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I had commented on your previous post, not realising it was 10 years old. Now after reading this one, it seems you have had quite some time to refine your interest in chastity!
    Best of luck with the repairs!

7. chronicM

chronicM boy

Local Time:
    Thank you for the kind words BR_Saiph.

My days of freely masturbating are finally numbered. Today is my birthday and I received the most wonderful birthday present. A tracking number from Ms Lori. I will update again once I know the arrival date.

BR_Saiph likes this.
  8. chronicM

chronicM boy

Local Time:
    The expected delivery date of my device is March 3rd, and I can hardly wait. My hands and penis have been like two magnets that are attracted to each other. I really do need enforced chastity in my life. I am a student once again and I know my grades would improve if I spent less time masturbating. My goals for 2020 include adjusting to my Lori tube and finding a keyholder by the beginning of the fall semester. Ideally my key would be held until I graduate, with my releases dependent on my keyholder and grades.
    I will update again as my device makes its way to my doorstep.

9. chronicM

chronicM boy

Local Time:
    My device has not yet come today, but I certainly have. I've checked the tracking number and according to that, my package will be arriving late. I'm hoping it's just an error on the tracking software, but I might end up having to wait until tomorrow.

I'm thinking of starting a new blog. This one was my introduction and I feel like I'm starting a new chapter in my chastity journey. I'm going to call it 'the Chaste Student' because I recently returned to school to finish my first bachelor's degree. Due to my chronic masturbation, I know my grades would improve if I was locked in chastity.

Sometimes I like to seek out reviews of chastity devices online, just to read what vanilla folk say about male chastity. I was lucky enough to come across this delightful review of the CB6000s on extremerestraints, and I've included it below. It sounds all too familiar and I'd love to be in this scenario for real (with a female keyholder). I've lost count of how many times I've jerked off to this. My device can't arrive soon enough. I think I'll check the mailbox again...

(edited for formatting)
    I got my boy one of these little devices for his birthday to help keep him motivated in school. (we are a gay age-play/domestic discipline couple, he is 19 and in college, and I am 45 and a teacher at another school.) His grades were starting to slip last semester and I found out he was spending more time playing with himself than studying, so he stays locked in chastity pretty much 24/7 now.

At first, he put up a big fuss about how “it wasn’t fair” but after a few spankings, he has become well-adjusted to chastity and no longer complains about it. His grades have improved dramatically, and he is much more obedient and attentive to my needs. Whenever his grades in his courses are released online, we go over them together and I determine if he has earned some time out of his chastity device. He knows all too well now that any grade lower than a B+ earns him a spanking and gets his chastity time extended. In addition to spankings, corner time, mouth soapings, and written punishments, the CB6000s has become an invaluable tool in disciplining him, and it really helps reinforce his place in our dynamic.

While I have technically told him we will revisit the idea of letting him out of his chastity device once he has graduated college and landed a good job, however, enforced chastity has been so beneficial to him, I don’t see this ever happening. If anything, I have been thinking of investing in a more permanent and secure Neosteel chastity belt for him as a graduation gift. The light at the end of the tunnel effect is very helpful for keeping him motivated in school though. I would absolutely recommend a CB6000s for any doms with an ornery sub who’s inappropriate masturbation habits are affecting their productivity.

10. chronicM

chronicM boy

Local Time:
    My device is crawling towards me, like a long anticipated release date.

It should come tomorrow, but should I? Should the sub be allowed one last orgasm before being locked up in chastity? Or is it better to enter chastity already horny and a little bit desperate?

I am disappointed my device hasn't arrived yet. It's ironic. I was sure I was going to get my device on Tuesday, much like a sub thinking they are going to get an orgasm. But Tuesday came and like a sub who is denied that orgasm, I was upset. I wonder if being denied an orgasm after so long will produce similar feelings? I eventually dealt with the reality of having to wait a little longer. It's good practice for when I finally get what I want.

11. BR_Saiph

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not to detract from your thread, I just wanted to mention the theme that your being a student has brought to mind:
    You advertise on the school social site for a key holder to hold your keys to help you stay focused.
    Of course she then decides to keep them for the entire duration of your education (years), the platonic 'helping you stay focused' relationship morphing into one of submission and ownership.
    Hmpp, I see a story waiting to be written here... :)
    Best of luck with your belt!

MrsBR_Saiph likes this.
  12. chronicM

chronicM boy

Local Time:
    Locked at last! My device came yesterday and I'm finally locked up. My hands were shaking as I opened the box and tore at the bubble wrap. Then I was holding it in my hand. It's absolutely beautiful! So shiny and sleek. I immediately tried it on. The tube is a little shorter now but it fits like a glove. Sometimes I forget I'm even wearing it, though it hasn't been that long (yet).

Yesterday I wore it from the time it arrived until bedtime. Everything looked fine but I still slept unlocked. I don't want to rush through this and cause harm. This morning I locked back up before my shower so I could practice cleaning it. I will stay locked the rest of the day and check on things before work, then relock and go for 24 hours. I don't have a keyholder yet but that's ok because I still need to get used to the device.

Wearing it has given me a sense of peace. I don't have to worry about my lack of will power the next time I want to jerk off. I still worry about when I should come, but eventually that decision will be handed over to someone else (along with the keys).

13. chronicM

chronicM boy

Local Time:
    No worries, I enjoy your comments! I have thought of a variation of this theme. The librarian here is a cute woman around my age. I imagined a horny male student approaching her for tutoring with the intent of sleeping with her. When he confesses his sexual frustration, she claims she has the perfect solution for him. A chastity belt.

BR_Saiph likes this.
  14. BR_Saiph

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Love it!

15. Guest 0938

Guest 0938 Member

Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    Welcome!

chronicM likes this.
  16. MouseTee

MouseTee Long term member

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM

Thanks for sharing your experience and have a great time! :).

chronicM likes this.
  17. chronicM

chronicM boy

Local Time:
    Made it 24 hours in the Lori tube. Saturday afternoon I unlocked to check things out. There was a little bit of swelling in one spot but it was gone within a few minutes. The previous night was no issue, the cage didn't cause any discomfort. I'm still getting used to the new cleaning and peeing routines. I'm also getting used to the new boxer briefs I started wearing instead of boxer shorts.

I'm currently locked back up, this time for two days. My goal for the next couple of weeks is to adjust to daily chastity wear and orgasm denial. Instead of focusing on how much time to spend locked up, I just want to try to spend as little time as possible unlocked. While I adjust to the device, I think it's fine if I spend an occasional night unlocked. I'm making a rule though, that barring medical necessity, I won't spend more than 24 hours unlocked at a time.

It definitely feels 'freeing' being locked up in chastity. When I went out tonight, I thought of how my hand wasn't sticky since I didn't masturbate beforehand. That felt good.

The next milestone I'd like to accomplish is going to the gym while locked. Until then, I probably won't update as much. I'm still not focusing on school as much as I'd like, because of my shiny new toy that I can't stop staring at.

Rectrix likes this.
  18. chronicM

chronicM boy

Local Time:
    Two days locked and to be honest, I didn't really want to take it off. It just looks so good on me. But I wanted to check things out and when I did there was still a hard spot like last time. It's the band of my frenulum, it gets bunched up and develops a callous. I think the solution is to slowly wear the device longer and longer and eventually the skin will get used to it. Regardless, the spot goes away within a few minutes. I jerked off but I felt like I didn't deserve it yet. After I came I cleaned up and relocked.

Since locking up Friday morning, I've spent less than three hours unlocked. Now I'm going for four days, since Friday is the 13th. I might unlock then but I might go until Monday, making it a week total. It will all depend on my luck with the wheel of fortune I set up with my emlalock session.

19. chronicM

chronicM boy

Local Time:
    My emlalock session ends with a wheel of fortune with four outcomes: my release picture, add 1 day, add 2 days, add 3 days. On Friday I got to spin the wheel and it landed on add 2 days. I set the maximum duration to one week so no matter how I spin it on Sunday, I'll still get out on Monday.

That is if emlalock comes back online. The server has been having issues the past couple days. It came back online long enough for me to spin the wheel but as of Saturday morning it's down again. It's not that I mind this predicament, but I like knowing there's an emergency key available and to get to it I'd have to go through all 9999 combinations to the lockbox.

It's been an interesting week. I've been locked up since Monday afternoon and haven't had an orgasm since. My classes have been postponed for the next two weeks, thanks to the virus. When they resume, they will all be online for the rest of the semester. It's not ideal, but at least now I can attend class wearing nothing but my collar and cage.

20. chronicM

chronicM boy

Local Time:
    Good news and bad news. The bad news is that emlalock has been on and off so much this week that I used my emergency password as soon as I could. Being ‘stuck’ is hot and all but I’m still going through the adjustment period and really need access to an emergency key. Going to the ER to get a device removed isn’t embarrassing, it’s expensive. Not only the hospital bill but if you spent the money on a metal device then that’s a lot of money lost too.

Anyway, the good news is that my dick looked just fine after four days of confinement. No bad smells or swelling. I jerked off for less than ten minutes before exploding. I cleaned up and spent about an hour unlocked. When the urge to masturbate again became more urgent, I put the Lori tube back on.

Since I went four days with no problem, I’m going for a week this time. I’m using a chastikey bot, with a time frame of 7-10 days. I’m interested in seeing how it goes.

21. chronicM

chronicM boy

Local Time:
    It’s hard to believe that in the past week, I’ve only spent 10 minutes masturbating. The rest of that time has been spent in chastity. Even though I can’t jerk off anymore, I still look at it often. I just love the way it looks on me. I also like to check things out to make sure nothing is turning blue (not literally, at least).

It’s funny, I thought I was going to go through opioid-like withdrawal symptoms from not coming as much but so far I’ve been feeling fine. The feeling of having self control is much better than the disappointment from constantly masturbating. I do make myself come every time I remove the cage but eventually that’ll will happen less and less.

The chastikey bot has been exciting. I have three timers, two of which have fake combinations. The time remaining on two of them is hidden, and the one I can see is frozen at 11 days left. I set the max to 10 days so I think the bot is messing with me. Or maybe she isn’t, who knows. It’s a good thing my device is comfortable.

Rectrix likes this.
  22. chronicM

chronicM boy

Local Time:
    March Update:

Haven't blogged much in the past two weeks, for obvious reasons. But I have remained locked up the entire time! My keyholder bot unexpectedly released me the day after my last post. What did I do the rest of the day? Yep, jerked off until my dick was raw. I love proving to myself that I need to be locked in chastity. It's like a negative feedback loop. The humiliation of lacking the will power to not masturbate turns me on.

I started a new session with Hailey on Chastikey on the 18th and have been locked up since. The session actually ended about two days ago and I've had access to the combination but I was pretty determined to spend the rest of the month in chastity. My plan was to unlock on the first of April just to check things out and to clean.

In the shower this morning, as I was cleaning the cage, I felt a little discomfort half way down my shaft. I decided to check it out. The skin is definitely a little irritated. I think I've been missing that spot while cleaning and moisturizing. Not to mention my dick was pretty dry after jerking off that day.

But it's ok. I made it ten days, a new record for this particular device. The first of April is three days away, a perfect amount of time for my dick to heal. My goal is to go at least two weeks, but ideally the whole month of April.

This month, I've spent more time in chastity than out. Since my device arrived on the 5th, I've been continuously locked except for a few hours here and there. Wearing the device full time has affected my daily routine in a few obvious ways.

Bathroom use: it is much easier to simply sit down to pee. As a male, I feel it's an obligation to pee standing up and I'm acutely aware that the sound of someone peeing standing up vs sitting down is noticeable. I've managed to pee standing up, but I have to face away from the toilet and tuck the device back between my legs. This is the best way since it sounds like I'm peeing standing up and it makes clean up easier. Every time I pee I wipe the end of the cage with toilet paper. This takes a few extra seconds but it's part of the chastity lifestyle.

Showering: Every shower I bring some cotton swabs (Q-tips) with me. I get everything nice and soapy, then work the cotton swab in between the bars and get every spot clean. It really only takes a minute or two, depending on how hard I am. If I'm completely flaccid it takes seconds, if I'm slightly hard then it's impossible to get a q-tip in there. I usually pull as much of my penis as I can out of the cage to get everything clean. I don't consider this cheating because I can't actually pull my penis out completely due to the piercing. But it allows to skin to stretch a little and move around and get every spot clean. I rinse everything well and use a dry cotton swab to dry inside the cage. Since the device is metal, it actually drys on its own pretty well. I just make sure to get the spot where the shaft meets the sack. That spot is hardest to keep clean and dry. Then I apply either coconut oil, baby oil, or skin lotion. Obviously I have to do a better job on that one spot that is now sore.

Sleeping: Not to brag, but I've never had a problem with nocturnal erections with my Lori tube. Partly because the device is perfectly sized for me and the piercing prevents turtling. I'm even able to sleep on my stomach while wearing the device, though I'm too paranoid to fall into a deep sleep in that position. I usually sleep on my side anyway. Morning wood does not hurt. It feels good actually. Maybe my device isn't small enough, and that's why I don't have issues with sleeping.

Clothing: I've switched from boxer shorts to boxer briefs. These provide much needed support. The device isn't that heavy, and I often forget I'm even wearing it, but the briefs help prevent the device from sliding down. The device is slightly noticeable under jeans, but only if you're staring at my crotch and are actively looking for something. I think my cage is actually too small to be noticeable through clothes.

Orgasms: As mentioned above, my device might be a tad too big, allowing me to become slightly erect. I'm still able to come, but only if I break one of my rules, which is no touching other than to clean. I can still stimulate the exposed skin to a diminutive orgasm. I don't get it, I must just have an extremely sensitive penis. I honestly can't believe how little stimulation I need to get over the edge, given enough time.

Do I care that I can still orgasm? Actually, no. I thought I would be, but I've recently found I can come just from anal stimulation. Granted, the issue might be the size of the cage. If I'm allowed to grow at all, then the head pressing up against the cage, combined with anal stimulation, will push me over the edge. It's akin to a ruined orgasm, since I'm not fully erect and not stimulating my dick. But i still shoot and have the 'drop'. But I'm ok with it. It's almost impossible to completely prevent orgasms, since they technically happen in the mind.

The Lori tube makes it difficult enough to where it's not even worth the effort. And I don't care if I can come while in the cage. What I want to do is fuck a pussy. I want to jerk off. I want to wrap my hand around my hard cock. The Lori tube is 150% effective in preventing that. So I don't care if I can still come. That just means I never have to be unlocked.

Chastity is cock control, orgasm denial is all in the mind.

I could resize my device to see if that works, or fill in the remain open spaces. But what if I did that, spent more money, added more weight, waiting for the repairs, etc, just to find out that I can still orgasm? And a smaller, more restrictive device is only going to make cleaning harder. Oh, the trials and tribulations of being a chaste boy.

I believe I've achieved an acceptable balance of security and comfort. When I meet my future keyholder, I will be completely honest with her about my ability to orgasm in the cage. If she decides she wants total orgasm denial, we can address the issues with the cage then. Maybe she'll want me in a brand new custom device that she designs. Or maybe she'll like the fact that she can tease and deny me without having to unlock me first.

I plan on being unlocked until April 1st and as long as everything looks good, I'll lock back up. Hopefully I can manage the honor system until them. April 1st is "April Fools Day", an intriguing concept to incorporate with chastity. Will your permission to come be thwarted by an April Fools joke?

Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice