1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

all your questions answered (my experience)

Discussion in 'The Medical Suite' started by chris82, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Hi all,
    I have seen a fair few posts now about cummin in chastity and how long is safe to be locked for etc etc.

This is my PERSONAL experience.
    I am locked 24/7/365. I'm in my mid 30's and a relatively healthy male.

I am locked in a mature metal device and have NO hygiene issues using it. I don't get released for cleaning cause I can easily do it in the device.

Now this is from my experience and it will probably differ person to person.

Chastity has caused me shrinkage but only a couple of inches.
    Night time erections do cease and get easier.
    Yes I do suffer with getting hard after being locked for so long but it does eventually start to return and I am able to get full erections after a while.
    I don't get milked cause we have found that after 3-4 months I will suddenly get a strange sensation in my penis and if I squeeze the muscles then I can force out a large amount of cum (with no stimulation what so ever).

So in summary (my experience)
    Yes it's possible to be locked for years.
    No you don't need to cum via stimulation.
    But you will suffer shrinkage/ erections problems and your first proper cum (based on my last cum after nearly 2 years locked) will be very painful and so thick it could resemble plastic.
    Again I state that this is MY EXPERIENCE!!

nsrchof and chastiff like this.
  2. Great report!
    Thanks!

chris82 likes this.
  3. I have the same experience with the strange feeling in my penis followed by a flow of thick cum not accompanied by much in the way of an orgasm. It normally happens after my Wife has been teasing me and only after at least a month or two of denial. It's now my Wife's favourite way of making me cum as it means she has caused it but not had to do any of the work.

chris82 likes this.
  4. Ahhhh see I don't even get the enjoyment of the tease lol. The closest I get is satisfying my wife sexually with anything other than my penis lol.

5. My wife and I joke about how we still have all the sex we want, my penis just isn't invited to the party. Haha!

6. HaHa that funny

7. I am like you. I am locked except for doctor visits or if my wife wants to get me erect in public like at a party. That is rare though because of health issues I stay home 95% of the time. Your logic about shrinkage is flawed because it does not take into account other causes like age. There have been guys into chastity for a very long time that experience no shrinkage and call it a myth or at best a temporary condition.

You are not taking into account aging, medication, weight gain, etc.. It is like saying I drink Root Beer soda and noticed that my penis shrunk over the last 4 years. Therefore Root Beer causes shrinkage. Water causes cancer because everyone who has had cancer drank water. See what I mean? Other than that, your experience mimics mine. I have shrunk a few inches myself but I think it is more due to age and and weight gain. The only way to tell is to do a double blind test with a group of locked up men and a group of unlocked men of the same age and weight. See below for the reason why growing older causes shrinkage. I shrunk long before we started chastity and after 4 years am not any smaller. In fact I am a little bigger due to a big weight loss.

There Will Be Shrinkage—Permanent Shrinkage
    No, not the out-of-the-pool constriction we all know. This is a persistent, progressive loss of size as you age.

What does that equation look like? Normal cells, once hale and hearty, get replaced by non-elastic fibers called collagen, which just sort of reel in the whole apparatus.

Want to make it worse? Keep building up that beer gut. As your belly gets bigger, the fat pad pushes out and a larger penile percentage gets buried under the skin. Gain weight, loose length. Simple math.