Alice's education

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by aliceinlace, May 11, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. aliceinlace

aliceinlace Maid to Mistress

Local Time:
    9:33 PM
    Dear Maid Katrin thanks for your encouragement, i needed it :party0011: and you are so right, I am fully embracing my new role. Miss D thank you for your interest, in a way all is easier now as i dont have to fight my male ego, I have been exposed as what is now a big part of me and am truely accepted as such.

I have not seen G since Sunday and probably will not for some time, nothing sexual has happened between us and I think that is the waay it will stay. I am sure you are both right and the way they both see me if forever changed. Even for mistress this is so as she has seen me accept my role and this is cemented with a third party witness to that.

G live in an other city and I have previously stayed over, the next time that happens may be very telling on our relationship and expectations for the future.

I dont know if I will feel uncomfortable in male clothes, Mistress joked that i could clean her home next time I stay over and naturally this will be in a little maids outfit.

Mistress is very happy with the weekend and we are actually much closer for it. Each night she has repeatedly asked me how i felt about all aspects of the weekend. I am locked again and she loves to tease me so when I try get hard.

The only think she is not telling is when I get to have sex with her again, this weekend she gave me a hand job and i really did not last long at all :) but it was fantastic.

Mistress is out with the company tonight and I have had a long day, Maid katrin promise to share all tomorrow re the weekend though I fear it will not be half as exciting as you may wish for.

Night all

2. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    Don't worry about how long you last alice... Almost all gurls develop a hair trigger to varying degrees - especially when they are kept chaste for long periods. Some Mistresses do mind when sissy has a hair trigger - some do not. I, personally, think it's cute. The poor little sissy couldn't help herself... Sometimes a simple touch - or a warm breath of air on exposed skin is all it takes. Of course, only a slut would have such a quick response - maybe alice is a little slutty...

As for when you see G again, we'll just have to wait and see about your reaction. Generally speaking, once a gurl has been identified as being feminine to a another person, they usually do feel quite embarrassed to appear any other way. That's the truly significant part of being "outed". As in katrin's case, I imagine she would be mortified to go to work dressed as a male now. Of course, in her case, that will NEVER happen.

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    Dear Miss D,

what an aweful thought ... there's no place i'd go dressed as a male ...

*curtsey*

maid katrin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice