Alice's education

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by aliceinlace, May 11, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. aliceinlace

aliceinlace Maid to Mistress

Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    Today marks the longest time todate that i have been locked up! and tomorrow will be a full month.

I was "sure" that I would get released this weekend but that just goes to show how sure a sub can be when a mistress is involved.

As i am away the whole week untill saturday this will be a trying time for me.

The realization this morning that she was leaving for work with the key after we had got up extra early to mess around was quite a rush!

This morning while she was having sex, the strain and pain in my nether regions has never been greater! It was very clear she just loved it and it is making her very horny.

I have not have real sex now for nearly 9 weeks which is also a first and quite a strain.

Mistress says i need to learn so much more still, I tremble in anticipation and maybe a little fear.

She promises a surpise if i am good this week and do what she has required.

I live in hope now as we cross a new threshold.

thanks for letting me share

now clearly under here foot

:smilies_xxx02:

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:12 AM
    Woo hoo! Hot hot! :party0002:

3. aliceinlace

Local Time:
    Thanks for your comment Mike,

I am feeling so horny right now and the Mind $%^& she has given me is making it impossible to calm down.

I am torn between horny excitement and incredible frustration.

But nothing to do but follwoing her instructions and wait for the weekend.

:sex021:

4. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    Very nice alice. Most gurls respond quite nicely to long periods of chastity and it sounds like you are just about there - a little addled and so very needy - willing to agree to just about anything for the chance of relief. Do you think it's helping with your femming alice?

5. aliceinlace

Local Time:
    Dear Miss D,

Thank you for your comments, I think if definately has, I try to keep quite femmed during the week as My mistress likes this and often will ask what i am wearing to rmeind me of her, I have to send picture texts when she feels i am less than truthful.

During the weekends I am as femmed as possible and she ensures this is to her satisfaction. We do go out quite often and then i only have to wear Bra and a G-string, lucky it is now getting colder so i can wear a sweater or jacket.

I do so hope that her surprise this weekend involves letting me out, I am constantly thinking of her and sex. I hope your idea of her getting me to the point where i agree to anything is not on the mark.

we will see,

:evilgrin0010:

6. aliceinlace

Local Time:
    :bj:Its 4.40 am here and I have been up for more than an hour,

Yesterday I found a small butt plug in my bathroom bag and the same evenening mistress call to ask if i found it.

Well it's been in all night and that coupled wiht my hornyness and the growing tension down under has made it impossible to sleep.

I have instructions to use the services this am but to keep it in at all possible times.

the anticipation for the weekend is balance by growing trepidation :)

think I am going to be in trouble!!!! :)

:bj:

7. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Perhaps Mistress just wants you nice and loose. Or maybe She thought that after such a long period of chastity, you need a little extra stimulation to help put you in your slut delirium. Are you ready to promise or do anything for Her that She wants to earn some relief yet? After such a long period - doesn't being plugged feel soooo good?

8. aliceinlace

Local Time:
    TGIF!, will be heading home to mistress tonight! :smilies_xxx22:
    Have met all Mistress requests this week so hope I am in luck,
    I am sure she will ask if i think i have earned release aso there may be some :fighting0074: lol!

Am so excited to be back with her tonight, we are going away for the weekend and then I get my surprise :boobeyes:, lets hope thats it what I am hoping for.

Will update all on monday

Enjoy your weekend where ever you are!

Miss D , thank you again for checking in on me and I can only guess what her motivation is, but i think the extra stimulation is deffinately on her mind :happy0011:, It is a constant reminder and has caused a few sleepless nights, it does feel quite nice though :character0100:

I wont say I would do anything but the list of wonts got a lot smaller.

Alice

9. roberta

roberta Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    Hi, i think that the sleepless nights thing is definitely a tough barrier, it really disturbs my ability to work during the day; after a night of tossing and turning it leaves me a bit exhausted. Will this phase ever change for me ? Can i look forward to the prospect of chastity with a sound sleep?

10. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    if you believe that your CB is causing the restless nights then you may want to adjust the rings and spacers

11. aliceinlace

Local Time:
    Am Still Locked!!!! #$%^&*(*&^%$%^&

Was a great weekend though,

Will give the details ASAP,

Its monday the the work never stops :)

Oh regrets regrets :)

:balls:

:CMrocks:

12. aliceinlace

Local Time:
    Sorry for anyone following this blog,

I was unsure what to put down as I still did not have my feelings and thoughts sorted out.

Wel I am still locked and we are back together this week as neither of us is away on business.

Mistress gave me a true surprise this weekend, :)

Firstly she did not unlock me, secondly we went to a nice secluded farmstyle health spa, and two of her friends were there!!!!

Not what I expected at all. We arrived and had welcome health tea and muffins, I was a little quite and uncomfortable for a number or reasons as I am sure you could guess.

We were taken to our suite and I got excited again, they are all quite large and each has total privacy even though only about 30 meters from the next.

Whe Mistress unpacked I again get nervous as I only saw our toys and my lingerie and outfits and no "normal" clothes. She told me to strip and gave me a small pink G string that covers nothing and a tight matching bra to wear, she then stripped and we proceeded to the jacuzi which we filled while she turned on the steam room,

We used the steam room first and this was a fantastic room as it is a cave like room with the walls covered in black mosaic tiles with designs interspersed.

Once all was ready we went to the steam room each with a small towel.

Mistress then explaied that the weekend was for her relaxation and enjoyment and that I could relax and enjoy too so long as she got what she wanted :)

I listed appreshensively as she said that except for Dinner which we would take in the restaurant she expected me in what ever outfit she selected for me and that I was to ensure that her and her friends were comfortable.

I got a shock and asked what she ment and she smiled and said exactly that, I asked if that ment that they would see me dressed and she said yes! but only the one would see, ( this is her primary school friend how has seen me naked before and has one night felt my erection on a dare from my girlfriend)

I was shocked and said we agreed no third parties were to be involved and I said "you cant do this" to which she replied I was right, but! if i wanted out of my chasity cage and release this was the price.

I had a lot to think about !

Will have to tell more later

:anim_26:

13. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Isn't it wonderful when Mistress pushes your limits with a choice?

Do continue with the rest of the story, alice. It's not nice to leave us in suspense for too long...

14. roberta

roberta Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    Sounds like an obvious progression to your voluntary and enthusiastic acceptance of enforced chastity and feminisation. You are so lucky and it will be so rewarding to accept the challenge and then to receive the reward.
    roberta

15. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    Very nice account of enforced chastity and feminization at a spa with friends no less! Dollyanne can't wait to hear what happens next!

Huggs,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

16. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    9:12 AM
    Alice that post stretched my birdlocked as far as it would go. If i had been wearing my cb3k it may have split at the seam, :happy0030:.

Rachel

17. aliceinlace

Local Time:
    HI all

And thank you for all those who commented, It is great to have some persective as it can be a little scary and loney in the " real world "

As I am sure you all correctly Guessed form last mondays post I did not take up the offer, Quite some regrets I can promise you! and more and more I feel like I should have said yes with each passing day.

Sorry for such a long gap, I was busy writting an update on Thursday when the Battery died and I lost my post, then with all the demands of the weekend i did not find time.

Mistress and I are a lot closer and encoiurage by some of you, I have had a very frank conversation and I think we are better intune then we have ever been, bu that is jumping ahead,

Back to last weekend,

Mistress and I enjoyed the Sauna, I was sweating quite a bit in my pink underwear but we had some great time to chat and she had me massage her feet, we left the pending issue of my choice un discussed , though there was some electricity in the air as she enjoyed my dilema, we discussed the weekend and what she was going to have me do and wear and she got very excited and instruncted me to pleasure her, Which I always enjoy, unfortunately she told me to stop, as she said it was too hot for this in the Sauna.

We left and jumped in the jacuzi, she was naked and I still in my pink underware and CB,

I had to get out once or twice for a bottle of wine and some snacks and we eased away the late afternoon,

Just before darkness there was a knock on the door and mistress said come-in before i could do or say anything, With a large splash i sliped all my body under the water and bubbles.

With both the blower and jets on I was pretty sure i was hidden,

My Mistress friend walked in , the one she wanted to out me to, she came in and it appeared here visit was innocent enough,

She sat on the edge of the jacuzi and she was discussing the spa and her exploration of all the facilities,

Mistress with the biggest grin on her face then asked if she wanted to join us? I was stunned again!

Luckily she declined and them mistress asked if she wanted some wine? this she accepted and the mistress said #$%^& wont you get G a glass,

Like a deer in the headlights i ummmmed and ahhhhed and stammered, luckily G got up and got her own glass from the bar.

"We" chatted some more and after a glass of wine she left.

All mistress said was I guess you dont want to get release that baddly do you.

Nothing could be further from the truth

18. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So - - - Let Me be sure I understand your story correctly... Mistress wanted to display what She's accomplished with alice to a friend and alice refused.. is that what you are telling us alice? You are telling us that you are too afraid to let anyone know that you wear panties and a bra... I could understand your misgivings if you were naked, maybe - but alice wasn't naked - she was in panties and a bra - really no different from a bikini bathing suit.

I think this would have been a very important step in your femming - and I must say - it leaves Me feeling just a little bit disappointed in you. It was the perfect opportunity for Mistress to broach the subject of alice's femming with a friend and alice refused to cooperate even with the inducement of a very nice reward. Certainly - quite disappointing...

I think alice owes Mistress a most sincere apology. I do understand alice's consternation though - brought on by irrational fear... And it is clear - alice was given a choice and she chose more chastity. I'm sure that, for the most part, alice is a good gurl. Maybe it was just a little too preemptive for alice to allow her true nature to be exposed to a trusted friend...

There may never be another chance, alice, but if one does arise, I do hope you will keep your fear under control and show Mistress what a good gurl you are. I'm sure alice wants to be a good gurl - isn't that right alice?

19. aliceinlace

Local Time:
    Dear Miss D,

Thankyou for your comments, to be honest I am a little dissapointed with myself too, Having had time to think it all over I do regret my decision.

We have also had a very open discussion since then and I feel 100% comfortable with our position now, You hear it all the time but communication is the key.

I have been a bit fear full of where all is going the last few weeks and I had not raised these fears. We have always engaged in this lifestyle as a fun journey to explore ourselves and each other and it has been a kind of long game.

However small changes the last few months are making it a lifestyle and certain steps once taken cannot be undone, being exposed to third parties being one of these, no matter how trusted they are.

We have been able to be completely open and that has helped a lot!!!

I understand her motivation for what she is doing and I accept that.

We are in a loving 110% committed relationship and that makes me secure enough to want what she wants.

We had a fantastic weekend filled with excitment, romance and intimacy so all was not lost, Mistress realized i needed time to accept what she wanted and she teased but did not push the issue.

She has made it clear except for cleaning the CB stays on untill I accept her instruction.

These chances are rare! as you have said, I am lucky, if you can call it that that I have an other chance, She will have G over the weekend this week and so Friday, I will serve dinner at home in full maids outfit! i am already getting butterflys thinking about it,

Mistress has promised that if G reacts badly to this she will cover for me and tell her I lost a forefeit.

It will be a very big step for me, but it is something she really wants, I find the thought very exciting but the reality is quite scary!

G will stay untill sunday, will be an interesting Weekend.

20. aliceinlace

Local Time:
    HI all,

Am getting nervous for tomorrow, have spent the day at home in maids outift on mistress orders, have cleaned the graden furniture and pool as the housekeeper did the house yesterday, she if of untill tuesday so I have to fill in.

My mind is overthinking all the possible events,

I now have to leave all up to mistress, i trust her and am sure she will look after me:)

21. aliceinlace

Local Time:
    ALICE is out the closet!!!!

Only have a few mins to update everyone, will do more monday,

Needless to say after 45 days Alice finally was allowed release today and it was incredible, my knee buckled no lie!!!

Mistress and G are out on the town this evening for some drinks,

I expect them back soon :whipbang: yee haa

Alice is happy, all was not half as scary as she dreamed up, and the reward was so so worth every second of embarrassment, but that is now behind me and I have a new friend.

Night all

:party-073:

22. aliceinlace

Local Time:
    Well I must say i feel much more relaxed and comfortable as Alice now.

Friday was very very nerve racking, but mistress put me right at ease as she kept me very busy from the moment they arrived and had obviously briefed G in advance as G was very curious but not in anyway made me feel like a freak.

I am sure she really enjoyed the fact that her best friends boyfriend as big as he is was prancing about in frills and short skirt heels and sported makeup and boobs.

And worst and now maybe best of all she knows I am caged!!!

Friday evening even before the wine was served and after fielding a barage of questions Mistress had me lift my dress and show G my locked straining clitty, it was exquistily embarressing and at the same time very very arousing and liberating.

I have now shared something very personal with someone other than my mistress and my mistress has had a chnace to show off not only me but also her dominant self.

I will tommorrow if there is any interest run through the whole weekend from heart stopping beggining to knee buckling orgasm

Alice

23. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    Dear alice,

of course there's interest ... so far it sounds like a really exciting and humiliating weekend ... but of course, you are a sissy and we all like to be shown off in our feminized state and chastized ... that's what makes us tick, isn't it?

Hugs, maid katrin

24. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    katrin is right alice... What else would a sissy love more than being exposed for what they truly are - a femmed, chaste gurl. The best thing about your 'coming out' is that you can't take it back. NO matter what occurs in the future, your Mistress's friend will always think of you as a sissy now. I assume you have already noticed the change in the topics of conversation when you are around. You are expected to have an interest in feminine topics now - like dress styles and jewelry and nail polish. You can't deny your interest any more - you are like an open book now.

So, I do wonder how this major step will alter your future... Now that she knows all about you, wouldn't you be embarrassed to be seen by her in any way except in your frills? Now, there are expectations... Do you think Mistress was perfectly aware of this?

I do.

25. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    Miss D, i suppose this is exactly what will happen. I can remember the when i was still forced to swap clothes from male to female/sissy and return. Once someone had seen me femmed i felt more embarressed next time when being in male mode than being frilled again ... i am glad this confusing time is a matter of the past ...

maid katrin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice