Airport Security Scanners

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by locked4her, Feb 19, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. locked4her

locked4her Member

Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    We have been using the Gerecke Desire for quite a while and it works great, the one draw back is its metal and I can't wear it going abroad.

The Wife/KH has trusted me not to misbehave whilst I have been away but as we have progressed is not keen to allow me to be unlocked unless under eye.

To that end we are going to have to pull out the CB-3000 again for when I fly.

So here is the problem, can I travel without it setting of the metal detectors? I am flying out of the UK into a two other European countries and do not wish to be caught in a compromsing position.

I have the plastic locks but because of plastic mass am unsure if the scanner will pick up on it.

Please help and advise (as the wife really does intend to make me go wearing the CB).

Thanks

Locked4her

2. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    I believe the sensors on a metal detector work on magnetic resonance. Plastic has no magnetic resonance.
    they do advertise them as being safe for airport metal detectors,that is the reason for the plastic locks by my understanding.

3. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    i have personally flown with the cb2000 locked in place with a numbered plastic lock with no problems except . . . . i left a pack of cigs in my pocket and the scanner picked up on the aluminum foil in the pack and i was pulled out of line and "wanded", LOL. boy did i get nervous that they would find something else, winks.

4. locked4her

locked4her Member

Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    Airport Scanners

Thanks guys, that will keep the wife happy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice