airport body scanners

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by chastman, Mar 7, 2011.

1. chastman

chastman New member

Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    I wear a cb6000 and was wondering if a full body scanner at the airport would detect it?

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    3:39 PM
    There have been many discussions on this subject. The general consensus is YES. They can detect it.

If you wear it through a full body scanner, it will be seen and at the very least, you'll be asked about and probably be required to show it to them. This may result in considerable embarrassment, delays or both. In the end, you'd most likely be able to reassure them that you pose no security risk. They are not looking for kinky folks. They just need to make sure that you pose no security risk.

I travel often in my job and my mistress allows me to travel unlocked. I am however required to send a pic of the device back in place within minutes of arriving at my hotel room. I have another friend who is also locked in a CB6000. His Mistress allows him to remain unlocked for the security screening, but as soon as he's clear, he heads for the men's room in the terminal and re-locks and sends her a pic.

It's certainly up to you and your mistress, how much embarrassment and delay you're willing to deal with, but I'd highly suggest not going through security with a chastity device on.

3. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    I'm having a problem with the body-check thing as a whole and because of that I'm not flying anymore. I know on personal grounds I'm allowed to skip the body-scan, but I know I'll be manually searche then... Never realy have given the CB and body-scans / airport-customs much thought though. Good thing we're in Europe and have fast trains as well ;)

4. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    Now this is sick. Since 9/11, the US is making us more and more terrified of terrorism than needed :angry: Okay, there is a certain treath of terrorism, as it always was, but as much as it's pretended to be now...just sick...

Good thing here in Holland it's close to impossible to implement body scanners on train stations due to the nature of most (large) stations.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice