Agreed upon glossary

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nicoftime, Feb 9, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    As much as I love a good argument, and as much as I love to chat about all this, I would love to come to some common sense common ground definitions, on some of our common uses of words.

Since it’s my thread, and I like to be right, I’m going to list my opinion on some of our common terms and verbiage.

1. Chastity: Thru devices or willpower, choosing to allow someone else to be in charge of your privates.
    2. Self Chastity: Thru device or willpower, choosing to pick your own circumstances of your privates.
    3. Permanent Chastity: see Chastity, but add that there is no foreseeable future that those decisions will be restored.
    4. Permanently locked: see chastity fiction. There will always be reasons to remove locks and ways to do so.
    5. Orgasm proof device: see chastity fiction. Given enough time and effort, even the most diligent device can be defeated. The best known available are escape proof and orgasm resistant.
    6. Escape proof: Device that would require it to be damaged to remove, and penis can not pull out. Picking locks does not count as an escape. If you have to learn a craft to defeat your device, it did it’s job.
    7. Full Orgasm: wow, if you’ve had one, there is no confusing it with anything else. Along with all those fuzzy feelings, there may or may not be spurts of ejaculate, and a refractory (rest) period after. Erection usually disappears or lessens, and various hormonal signals are sent to let the body and mind know that “sex is over”. Penis usually goes limp.
    8. Ruined/unsatisfied Orgasm: The feeling of orgasm is achieved but stimulation stops. Ejaculate may or may not come out in spurts or steady flow or not at all. A refractory period begins soon after just like a full orgasm, but without stimulation during the act, it isn’t what it could have been. Penis usually goes limp to semi limp.
    9. Bleeding Orgasm: The holy grail of denial orgasms. No feeling of orgasm, no refractory period, erection doesn’t go away, and ejaculate flows out steadily with no spurting (if you have ejaculate).
    10. Sex: Activity between partners that involves physical contact with fun zones. This may include any or all body parts. Having sex has nothing to do with orgasms, or ejaculating. A good rule of thumb, if it would be inappropriate to do in front of your parents or children, it is more than likely you are in a sexual act. Examples: wife puts her feet on my lap and I rub them(not sex). Wife puts her feet on my lap and I lick them and suck her toes(sex). Wife watches you vigorously scrub an itch(not sex). Wife watches me vigorously touch my penis(sex).
    11. PIV: Ok let’s just say I can’t stand this abbreviation, but it isn’t going anywhere so here goes. It is sex where the penis goes in the vagina. This doesn’t mean any kind of orgasm or ejaculation occurred...a penis was inserted into a vagina. Next
    12. Keyholder: The person that someone in chastity gave their control to. They may or may not be dominant, they may or may not like their partner submissive. Their title is based on their agreed upon role of making decisions regarding their partners privates.
    13. Dominant: Personality trait associated with needing control and desire to enforce their will. There are many ways to enforce will, typical brute force, threats, manipulation, guilt etc. Tears can move people around just as effective as whips.
    14. Domme: Role freely given to someone they wish to dominate them.
    15. Submissive: personality trait associated with needing to be controlled and desire to give up free will. Some also associate it with compersion as in deriving pleasure by pleasing others. There are many ways of being submissive, loss of decisions, service or appreciated hard work, gifts, prioritizing others, or physical acts. Submissive isn’t weak, it’s giving without needing to take, and taking what is given.
    16. Sub: Role of the submissive opposite and partner to the domme.
    Footnote: domme and sub are roles in bdsm play. It has nothing to do with personal traits, being dominant or submissive, real life who we are as a whole big picture questions.
    -Domme/mistress/lady/ms/queen ....role or title.
    Sub/pet/slave/boy/...role or title.
    -Roles and titles are only used when and where they are appropriate.
    17. True: See Chastity Fiction. Great way to get others to quickly point out that their way is just as valid.
    18. Only: See Chastity Fiction. Great way to get others to quickly point out that there are other variations.
    19. Real: See Chastity Fiction. Great way to upset others by invalidating their version of something.
    20. Chastity Fiction: Tales of certain aspects in our little world that usually come from someone that has never lived it. It is based extensively on extremes, with little moderation. See also Chastity BS.
    21. Chastity BS: tales of utterly over the top kinky stuff. Usually involves family member knowing or participating, forced cuckolding, bisexuality, feminization and forced device wearing.

These are my top 21! Enjoy

bratty-boi, Tom Allen and Unlucky like this.
  2. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    #2 Unlucky, Feb 9, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    The definition of chastity requires its own thread which I've considered making on a few occasions.

The one I was toying with:
    Chastity - a state in which an individual does not engage in any solo play without the knowledge and consent of a/your partner.

Play - any activity other than the wearing of a chastity device or denial intended to produce feelings of sexual gratification.

So, for example, if you get a sexual thrill from humiliation and you get that by telling other people you're in chastity or do perverted things, then you're not being chaste even if you're never touching your privates. Dressing for sissies would be another example.

If you're walking down the street or are watching t.v. and you see someone attractive and you have the beginnings of a reaction, you're still being chaste.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice