Agony in Exctasy...Life is sweet beneath the foot of heaven.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by locktite, Nov 2, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    :O

Vanilla?!?! Don't think so, luv. See? Things are going to be just fine between your Goddess and yourself. Sounds like you're off and running to a very good start, again!!! Giddy up!

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    omG, that is just the hottest thing ever!

3. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    Haven't updated in awhile. we havent been doing a lot with the chastity thing except for a couple days at a time here and there. Actually, yesterday i was so horney and so i was doing whatever i could to try to manipulate my dear wife into having sex with me. seemed to be working out pretty well for me. she grabbed my head and pressed it into her pussy hard and told me to eat her then she said she wanted me to fuck her. I began to, man was i ready to cum. Then she abruptly shoved me away from her and told me that she was grumpy today and that i had been lippy so that was all i was getting. I was pretty shocked and pleaded and apologized and tried to convince her. she just said "go put your cage on and i'll lock it." For the first time, i really didn't want to put it on. I wanted to cum so bad. I hesitated and started to argue. She turned to me with wide surprised eyes and a little more deliberatly said again "Go Put It On and I Will Lock It!" I slowly went to the bedroom and stuffed my raging hard on into the cb. while she locked it i asked, "so tomorrow we will be able to let me out?" She said, "i dont know, and you shouldn't be asking, should you?" I really didn't see any of this coming and it turned me on quite a bit but i now i want to cum so bad and dont know when i'll get to again. Then this morning she peed in her panties in the shower and told me to wear them until she gets home. I also have a butt plug in that i am not to remove until she gets back for lunch. i haven't had one in for months now and my ass is killing me. it also seems to be making my cock swell in my cage, which is starting to hurt. why on earth do i like this so much?

4. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    because you are like a lot of people on here.

Good luck with getting out tonight if that is what you want.

5. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    Wife locked me up again on monday night. I was kinda expecting to get released tonight but then she got her period this morning. . . 4 days early! So, needless to say, i'm going to remain locked up through christmas and probably longer. I haven't been locked up for a few weeks so the prospect of 7 to 10 days seems a bit intimidating. I've only gone 6 days at a time so far.

6. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    ugh, i know exactly what you mean. i am always chaste while Mistress has Her period.

7. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    Yesterday i didn't have to go to work so while i was home my wife texted me that she really needed to have the kitchen cleaned and that it would probably be bes if i did it in her panties. So i picked a pair (white with pink butterfly booty shorts) and set out to the kitchen. She said she could just imagine me on all fours scrubbing the floor in her little panties. So i took a picture of myself and texted it to her. I'm sure she didn't expect that. She thought i looked very cute. (picture is my avatar and in my picture album)

For the last week or two she hasn't paid much attention to me sexually or asked me to do anything to her either. It's been difficult being locked up and have no mention of it, no teasing, or anything. Last night when we went to bed she snuggled really close to me and held my mouth open and put her nipple in. She said "i want you to nurse me like a baby." So i sucked for a long time, being held. She switched me to her other side, she was alsmost laying on me and it was difficult to breath. she asked me to rub her pussy so i sucked on her nipple and rubbed her at the same time. She was so wet i could hardly stand it, with her thigh pressed tightly against my CB and balls. She eventually came with quite an explosion and asked me to then lick her clean. I LOVE this like i can't describe. I asked if she had to pee before she went to sleep and she said "i little, why don't you open your mouth for me." So i opened wide across her pussy and drank every amazing drop of her sweet nectar. Then she said, "ok, ready to cuddle?" I held her with my CB against her beautiful ass while my balls and cock throbbed as i went to sleep. I love this lady to death!

8. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    *fans self* Hot hot! :)

mikecb

9. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    Well, we seem to have started a pattern recently for my chastity. I seem to be in pretty much all the time now and get out once each weekend to fuck my wife. I am very happy that she is keeping me locked up most of the time. the only thing is, she doesnt' seem to get much out of it. I know she doesn't mind it and is doing it mostly for me, and i'm happy with what i'm getting, but i wish she would tease and deny me more often. she doesn't seem to get into that very much and i feel like a really need it. It's also a little too easy to get her to let me out before she is ready. I wish she could be more firm and tease me as well. I dont know if anyone has suggestions for me but if so, i'm open to hear it. I dont want to "complain" to her about it since she's already locking me up and i dont want it to seem like i'm ungrateful for what she is doing.

10. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    sorry for the long post but my wife blew my mind again.

Things have been going pretty well for us in the chastity arena lately. My Goddess is so wonderful. She is beginning to embrace her ownership of my cock and use her control over me. She locked me up last week. Usually when we go to bed i cuddle her and run my hands all over her. I know sometimes she just wants to sleep but i can hardly help myself. Usually this would lead to her letting me out and letting me cum so i won't be all charged up and keep touching her, something i wished she would not do. So this time i started to scoot over next to her and she immediately said, "no, not tonight, you are not to touch me." I was surprised and sort of pleaded to let me at least lay against her. She said, "no, i need to sleep and you need to lay on your side of the bed and learn not to touch me. When i want you i will get on top of you. I love you, sweetie, now go to sleep." This was the first time she had truly used her power over me to get exactly what she wanted regardless of how i felt. It drove me crazy. My cock swelled immediately in my cage and i began to feel frustrated and even a little pissed off. i thought, "How dare she tell me not to touch her. I want her to make me pleasure her, not stay away." I wanted to cum more than i have since i began to get locked up. i felt that bit of frantic feeling and was unable to sleep for awhile. As i laid there frustrated, angry, and sooooo horny i began to feel a calmness wash over me. I realized this is exactly what i wanted. She had my keys, she owned my cock, and she didn't want it near her right now and she was using that power to get exactly that. All of the sudden i felt indebted to her. I felt consumed with love for her and affection for embracing what i have asked her to do for me. I realized i was truly being submissive, maybe for the first time. I did not touch her that night. I finally fell asleep and had dreams of her that only increased my frustration the next day. She is embracing her role more all the time and I adore her so much.

She also has never wanted to really do anything to me anally. She has told me it will not happen and she has no interest. Well, 5 days ago i was licking her and fucking her ass with a rubber cock and all of the sudden she says, "i want to do this to you." I was sure i misunderstood, "you mean fuck me in the ass?" i asked. She said Yes and told me to give her the lube. I jumped at her order and was soon lying on my face with my locked cock facing her between my legs. she quickly covered my asshole in lube and thrust the cock into me. I was almost overwhelmed. she pounded it in and out of me while i writhed and moaned. She pressed it deep, all the way in, pressing it hard, shaking me from side to side and grabbing my balls at the same time. She told me she wanted me to cum like this but it's something i have not been able to do and was not able to do that night. I told her i was sorry. She pounded me for a few more minutes then threw the cock to the ground and laid back and said, "that was actually pretty fun." I proceeded to fuck her with the monster black cock i bought her for Valentines day, coupled with her hitachi magic wand. She came viciously all over the bed. I laid soaking in her wet spot for the remainder of the night while we cuddled. She said "i hope you enjoyed it because it will be a long time before i fuck you like that again." I thanked her for how gracious and giving she had been and we went to sleep. I am hoping it is not as long as she is letting on but I am so grateful she did something for me that she knows i have always really wanted. And i think she actually enjoyed it so maybe it will happen more than i think. Whatever the case, I am completely enthralled with everything about her. I can't imagine if she let me stay locked up for an extended period what it might bring about. Maybe someday she will and we will see.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice