Age of locked cocks

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by richard, Apr 26, 2013.

?

If you are locked/have been locked and have a cock attached to your body.Which age group are you in?

1. under 20

0.9%
  2. 20 - 29

27.8%
  3. 30 - 39

19.3%
  4. 40 - 49

24.5%
  5. 50 - 59

17.0%
  6. 60+

10.4%
  1. TgKayleyNicole

TgKayleyNicole New member

Bartender
    Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    Started when I was 25. 26 now...

2. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    started in my late 40.s now in my late 50's, and still loving it.

3. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    Hey! there are many makers of metal cages out there! And whilst the quality definately differs, so does the price!!!

I, personally, am worried about getting correct-and I do mean spot on correct!-measurements for a custom metal cage. I have read a few posts prom people who have ordered custom that say something like "I wish I had done this or that".....

I know the good folk who manufacture the custom gear will do their ABSOLUTE best to give you what you want. But unless you can have them measure you up personally, they rely on YOUR measurements, provided by YOU!

Measuring something as flexible and changeable as a cock is not as easy as it sounds!!! Especially if you want to splash several hundred dollars on what you hope will be a great fit!!!!

Search for 'pansytarts measuring guide' on this site and your eyes will be opened!!!

So.... my advice is this: Set yourself a goal. Do you want a beautifully made custom device or will something less elegant do? Or will BOTH work for you?

If you want the custom, then you will have to be VERY careful with your measurements.... And TALK to as many people as you can for advice on getting that right!!! Especially the manufacturers!

If you want something less elegant, such as an 'off the shelf' CB, then try DHGATE or Ebay. The gear is Chinese made but, for what I have purchased, pretty good quality. AND.... although they are 'off the shelf', remember that metal can be bent!!!!! I bought model A080 and it was slightly too long..... So I bent it back so the first two rings are now together instead of spaced, and I'm soooooo happy with the fit it's not funny!!!!!!

If you do a searc on DHgate for 'male chastity device', you'll get over 2,000 hits!!!! A lot of them are the same device sold by different sellers. The biggest problem, as already posted on this site, is that the descriptions of what appear to be the same device can be wildly different!!!!! One seller will provide one measurement, and another something different.....

I got caught out here..... I was looking for a device 6cm long. I saw the same pics with different measurements, but then finally found the device I wanted with the length I was looking for!!!! Problem is, that was what I wanted!!!!! I ignored all the other measurements of the SAME device, which were much longer, and went for what I wanted to see.

Can you guess what I got?

Yep!!!! It was WAYYYYYY to big to be any good!!!!

So..... be OPEN MINDED if and when you look on DHGate for this reason.

My third opinion is that if you had the time and a little extra money, you could get a cheaper 'off the shelf' device, modify it to what you like, live with it for a while and THEN use it as a basis for measurements for a custom device IF you wanted to go that way.

A 'trial run' so-to-speak!!!!

I would be MUCH more confident with my measurements for a custom device now after wearing my modified device!!!!!

You could say that you are spending extra money to get where you ant to be by doing it this way.... And I agree! BUT..... if you get your measurements for a $$$$$$ custom CB WRONG, then you HAVE wasted a lot of time and money too....

And I have found that there are so MANY variations with your cock, it is almost impossible to do one set of measurements and get it 100% correct FIRST TIME!!!!! (Again: see 'pansytart')

So.... I have erred on the side of caution.... My $40 DHgate device (now modified) is pretty close to perfect for what I want.

So IF I go custom, I would consider $40 a GREAT investment in terms of getting my device measured right!!!!!

I hope this helps!!!

With my very kindest regards.

J

4. Zak

Zak unownedboy

London
    Local Time:
    Could it also be that younger people tend to live on the internet more now and therefore more likely to respond to votes? I'm just thinking that that there seems to be a slightly bigger gap in the 60+ category and this may to be even with the rest...

5. billie1

billie1 Active member

Sissy Maid
    Dorset
    Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    How long have chastity devices been readily available? I know there are belts in museums etc, but I only became aware of them since the Internet made so much information available.

6. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    I would say probably really got started in Y2K with CB2000. I had never heard of them till ~2005. That was probably our 1st experiment with one.

7. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    Centuries would be my guess, but thanks to the web male chastity is certainly more accessible now. male chastity can only grow in popularity with the web, Before the web there were only a few articles on it in fetish publications.
    Rita

8. enslavedsissy

enslavedsissy New member

Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    28 here. started a year ago with a cb6000s.

Have been reading about those sexy looking belts since i was 14yrs old!

Thinking about purchasing a neosteel belt currently.

9. svdmvs

svdmvs Member

Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    Black men don't have to be in chastity they have the better cocks as the white.

10. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    [Citation needed]

Besides, I thought usage of male chastity was due to a desire on how to structure a dynamic, rather than some kind of "requirement"...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice