After some time behind barz

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by loctite, Oct 6, 2020.

1. loctite

loctite Member

Mariner
    Coastal Georgia
    Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    I wanted to share my experience and insights after having done some time.
    I’ve got the complete system with the rear bar, a Hannibal 3 and an enclosed outer cage.

I’m happy with the overall fit and finish, well made, heavy, solid, and unyielding come to mind, I had the waistband finished in matte black to help reduce its visibility and the paint is thick and durable. However it isn’t exactly matte, it has a more of a satin sheen so I dulled the finish a bit further with an abrasive scrubbing pad. The locks are a neat design and very secure but they do protrude a little bit and the edges are fairly sharp to you have to be cautious not to scratch your keyholder. Also the rear connection point for the bar protrudes a bit and has torn some underwear, but it does serve to hook the waist of your pants to keep them from slipping down.

As far as wearing it I have had a few issues beyond the normal bending and tweaking (which is ongoing but it’s very close now). First issue that arose was with the cock ring behind the penis tube. I have the 50 mm as was recommended but I can’t make it work, it seems totally fine at first but causes pain and pinching on my scrotum in short order. I tried playing with the shape a bit but perhaps it’s just too small, no matter as the device is completely inescapable without it.

The worst problem I had was with my scrotum skin bulging out of the pee slot at the bottom of the Hannibal, this results in some nasty pinches when trying to sit and made the cage unusable. This combined with the hygiene issues presented by such an enclosed cage led me to order the standard enclosed cage. I also had a perforated grate installed over the pee slot by BB, which should be a standard feature in my opinion. Unfortunately the new cage saw my scrotum skin bulging out in all sorts of other places around the shielding resulting in even more pinching. I ended up closing the pee slot on the Hannibal with epoxy and I drilled out the vent holes slightly to increase my ability to flush it and now the system is performing quite nicely. I’d still like to improve on the hygiene situation some but I’m gonna think on it a bit. Not sure what to do with the other cage, kinda shelved it for now.

Gripes aside I really an enjoying this device! I was always frustrated by the ball trap device as I can get off by furiously jiggling it when I’m really horny plus the constant feeling that it’s trying to rip my balls off just takes the fun out of it sometimes. I still use it but only when I need something less conspicuous like pool days or for cycling. The BB belt is a completely different experience, there is 100% no way for me to get off. Forget about it. There is very little sensation available, the Hannibal is as close to having your junk go completely numb or being removed as you’re gonna get. No pleasure from grinding or anything. You might feel an industrial vibrator but only just slightly. Erections are met with comfortable but firm restriction and can’t be fully realized or maintained. The constant feeling of the bar close in your crack and the sensation or the rigid band never lets you forget that you’ve completed given up your sexual function.

I know this was a bit of a ramble, but I hope it was helpful. I’ll keep adding as I spend more time in it and by all means feel free to ask me questions!

2. Patrick Carpenter

Patrick Carpenter New member

Westminster, CO, USA
    Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    IM planning on ordering a belt from BB very soon, try and take advantage of the 10% off sale.

With the ring, I read similar things. Ive read to get the 55mm oval one. The first time I measured I got 77 mm! Which seemed huge but I did it again and got 65mm. Im a smaller 115 pound guy and am concerned about the ring, I for sure would want to try and wear it. Would you think getting a bigger ring would fix the pain in the scrotum?

thanks for your rambles

3. loctite

loctite Member

Mariner
    Coastal Georgia
    Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    Yeah go big for sure. Though I think part of the problem is the diameter or the ring material itself, I believe if it were a bit bigger it would be more comfortable as I can use a ball trap device with a smaller ring without any trouble but the ring itself is constructed of bigger diameter metal and therefore smoother. You follow?

4. Patrick Carpenter

Patrick Carpenter New member

Westminster, CO, USA
    Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    I gotcha. That makes sense. I'll get a small and a larger ring and see how it goes.

5. sissy girl lauren

Software Engineeer
    Oxford U.K.
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    I take delivery of the full BBCS Flat front system tomorrow hopefully. They said it should have been picked up by the courier today. To be honest not found their customer service that brilliant or reassuring considering how much money was dropped on this! I got the smaller oval ring at 40mm. Its the same diameter as my current ball trap device. I hope this works!

I appreciate you taking the time to post your thoughts! Thank you.

6. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    You may find the 40mm ring a bit small to be honest! That's what I ordered but they sent me an additional larger ring as well. The larger ring was much better. The dynamics of a full belt are a lot different and the ring is held against your body by the belt meaning you don't need such a tight ring! Sorry if it seems like I'm pissing on your parade but it's only how I found things! Having said that I don't use mine at all at the moment. I don't find it practical for wearing to work. It's very comfortable once you get it bent to fit and adjusted. Certainly a very serious Chastity belt. I may give it another go later when I retire (next spring). I'm not to sure Mrs Chaste is so keen on it.

Patrick Carpenter likes this.
  7. sissy girl lauren

Software Engineeer
    Oxford U.K.
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    To be honest even the 40mm is slightly too small for me so I reckon I will be OK! I have worn that 24/7 for 16 weeks now so might get away with it! I think my Mistress will go mad if I have to mess around ordering larger rings :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice