After six months of being cage free...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Susanstoy91, May 23, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    Saturday morning my Wife(KH) and I were fooling around in bed before we got up. She was giving me a hand job and a bit of oral pleasure, when she tells me she doesn't like all the hair on my C&Bs and it time to clean up. So, yesterday I shave them clean. Today, she starts to play with me and gets me hard and leaking like crazy. She then gets up and leaves me laying there with a rock hard penis. She then tells me that later today she wants to tie me up and play for awhile. We had taken a break from MC for six months. My Wife(KH) hadn't be feeling well and was not into it. So after a hour of being tied up, teased a brought to the edge 4 times, she unties me and hands me my nub cage and tells me to get it back on. This came out of the blue. I had no idea she was even thinking of MC anymore. So. I'm back in my cage and horny as hell. I asked my Wife(KH) why the sudden change, she just looked at me and smile and said it will be another orgasm free summer and most likely nothing until my birthday in November...I have to admit, it feels good to be wearing a cage again, it is how it should be for me.

ugams, John, fkfk and 10 others like this.
  2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    Cage on me: All I can think about is getting this fucking cage off NOW FUCKING NOW!^%$!!

Cage off me: I wonder what it would be like if she put the cage on and denied me for a month or two.

Free range...it was so nice.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  3. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    Same situation here. I was free range for several months. Then without warning she decided to cage me again. Now she is enjoying having control and receiving oral any time she wants it. She seems committed to long term denial.

I no longer encourage her to do this. The mind trip for me is knowing that she does this because SHE wants it. I introduced her to this years ago, and now I will have to deal with it. The longer I'm locked up, the more powerful her pussy becomes - and she knows it.

4. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes...My Wife(KH) enjoys letting me go "Free range" for a few hours. Long enough to get me hard, then gets me to put the cage back on while I'm hard and going soft. She will sit there and watch until I'm back in the cage. They know who is in control once we are denied for a few days. My Wife(KH) enjoys every minute of it...

5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    Good luck

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice