After 16 months

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Maid Denise, Jul 25, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    When we first started 24 / 7 16 months ago I was given a set number of days before I could remind her my time was up to be unlocked. What happened at that time was of course up to her and when.
    I have noticed over the time that my impatience for the time to be up has almost disappeared. It would be two days before my time was up , and I would be making hints to her about it . Oh course this would just upset her. What I have noticed is the longer that I am keep locked the more my affection for her increases ten fold. I love this feeling and I want it to last .
    So now when my time is up I don't reminded her for days later , or even a week in one case. So really what I am saying , is I really don't want the big O.
    Has any body felt the same way ,or am I losing my mind ?

2. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:35 AM
    You are learning that she controls your sexual pleasure and your brain is being re taught how to achieve what it desires.
    Sex is now infrequent and only if you march to her drum on the weeks or months leading up to the oppertunity.

I'm in the same situation and roughly the same start time as you. Been locked for 8 weeks straight. A lot less teasing now(I really miss that) but I am learning to immensley enjoy massaging her and giving orgasms any way she requests them

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    Totally agree with this, this is why madam decided on total denial for me, I am permitted anal orgasm only as she didn’t like the drop off when I was allowed to cum.

4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    No, you're not losing your mind at all. You've discovered that the male hormone system has evolved to be all messed up and works better for you if you don't orgasm.

Have a read of this for why... https://www.reuniting.info/node/4865

Maid Denise likes this.
  5. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    As much as I LOVE having a big O, I'm always disappointed when I do, maybe sad the journey of denial and suffering is over and must start again.

6. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    As stated above, you are not loosing your mind at all.
    Our terms are that I am not permitted a penis orgasm at all, this has been our life for 7 years. The pleasure in giving far outlays that of receiving, D's requirements are the ones that give more happiness than our previous vanilla relationship ever could. D is so forceful about keeping what we have has resulted in me not being allowed to touch her penis or ever seeing it in a state of being unlocked. When I have to catch a plane or go through any security our stainless device is removed by D, I am blind folded and cuffed and our plastic Bijou is locked on, the reverse happens when I return. This keep my mind focused on her and not my penis.
    Just to be careful I do get a prostate milking about every 3 months, but it is not for my pleasure. D uses an electro butt plug and a tens unit, after a period of time on low it will be turned up to high resulting in muscle contractions that empties my prostate but leaves me the same desperate devotion to D and he pleasures. The milking is done with the cage locked so an erection is not possible and ensures no pleasure can be obtained.

It sounds extreme but it is something we both want and will not look to change unless negotiated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice