Affordable belts for play/shorter-term use

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Blackfin, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Blackfin

Blackfin New member

Local Time:
    12:13 AM
    I've been debating the pros and cons of picking up a belt to experiment with chastity and wanted to get some feedback on whether or not any of the cheaper (e.g. "Chinese") belts had any value whatsoever for use in shorter-term play scenarios - a day, a few days, perhaps up to a week.

The general consensus of discussions here is that Chinese belts are terrible, but most of what I've read only discusses them in terms of longer term use.

Looking at belts since I don't like the fit of cages - they don't feel secure and end up uncomfortable due to how they're secured in place. Although I'm fairly slim, I'm also a bit larger down below - at least compared to the majority of cage sizes - so a lot of Chinese devices don't fit.

Any recommendations, excluding cable-only designs? None of these things have any sizing and seem like a tossup, but on the other hand dropping $1500+ for a Neosteel and still taking a high risk of it not fitting seems a bit much for a starter belt ;-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice