1. mir152

mir152 Active member

Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    For inspiration...

Leopard cage.jpg snake cage 12012.jpg Zodiac Penis Chastity cage.jpg dragon.jpg

mrakom likes this.
  2. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    4:47 PM
    To me and my wife it is also importaint, I prefer the closed look and my wife loves purple :)

3. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    @Iron78, could you offer a link to your device please? That DOES look both functional and pleasing to the eye.

4. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
  5. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    Iron78 and Pieterchaste like this.
  6. Mat-Locked

Mat-Locked Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I will try to sum up my lifetime experiences about that questions.
    Never ever was I asked by any woman to show off my flaccid penis.
    Maybe 1 or 2 times a show off rather happened while being in a cage style device; happened cause we were probably a bit tipsy alltogether.
    A couple of times I was even asked to drop my pants while I was/am in my belt as this, according to my wife, is an aesthetic view that she really likes. For me that I don‘t like very much to run around naked with other females around it is very interesting that wearing nothing but the belt doesn’t make me feel naked and vulnerable but rather confident and proud.

LongTimeLurker, lens and Lazlo Toth like this.
  7. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    I am surprised by how much the aesthetics mattered to me. Hubby's first device was some plastic thing... it looked strange to me, and his penis looked weird crammed into it. But I'm not generally a visual person, and we used it because of function.

Later we got a steel cage because hubby thought it would be more comfortable and easier to keep clean. He showed me pictures, and I didn't really care.

But the first time I saw him locked in that steel cage... wow. Pictures online still don't do anything for me, but I love seeing hubby locked up. I think it's not strictly visual, it's the entire context of hubby giving me this control. However, appearance is also an important factor, and getting a device that I found visually appealing made a surprisingly big difference.

8. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    I know that you were asking for a key holder’s perspective, but mine hasn’t joined CM yet.

I can tell you that my Domina loves the look of my penis when it’s locked. She has several cages that she can choose from to change the look as she sees fit. Overall aesthetics was a huge part of the designs that she and I came up with when designing the custom devices we have.
    She enjoys watching me in it when I’m showering. She locked my wedding band to it with several other rings so together they make rather loud chime sounds whenever I move around especially when I’m naked. She loves the look and the fact that I have titanium jewelry locked on my body that I cannot remove. She loves hearing the chimes and seeing the glimmer of light reflecting off of the cage. She also loves the more open design that lets her tease me and see the effect that she has on me.

LongTimeLurker and iome343 like this.
  9. maxthedoc

maxthedoc Member

Local Time:
    For me the aesthetic aspect is a major drive of chastity play. I love the view of an encased penis (mine or belonging to somebody else) that divides the balls well squeezed apart. I think that is a very stimulating view particularly if everything is well packed and the cage perfectly fits. If I am caged the excitement is both physical (constricted balls and cock) and visual and the pictures taken must be equally perfect because knowing that somebody likes or is excited by my images and even masturbate over them is particularly exciting---

iome343, bondinchas and Pieterchaste like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice