Advise on getting her more interested

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Chastityboy1992, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Chastityboy1992

Chastityboy1992 New member

Local Time:
    3:55 PM
    She isn’t opposed to chastity she teases about it from time to time but I can count on one hand the number of times she’s initiated it and it’s usually for less than an hour followed by sex. I think part of it is because my cb isn’t a great cage. I’m working on replacing it. But I’d like to try it for much longer periods. As well as edging and ruined sessions. I just don’t know where to start. I’ve talked with her about it and I’ve bought books but I think her reading the books is more of a chore but it might also be that her free time at work doesn’t allow her to read them. I’ve thought about suggesting we read together but some are just supposed to be for her to read. I’m not really sure what the best approach is.

IntrovertedPenman and Courious89 like this.
  2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    6:55 PM
    Tell her why you want to do it and how you think it will help the relationship. You might also want to make sure those are things she really wants, must haves.

Ron33 and Chastityboy1992 like this.
  3. Courious89

Courious89 New member

Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    I’m having the same problem with my partner. Tried talking to here and sharing blogs and it’s like sure then an hour later it’s off and that’s the end of it

Chastityboy1992 likes this.
  4. Chastityboy1992

Local Time:
    She actually surprised me about an hour after posting by being pretty dominant. She gave me a time limit to cum. I got close as her time limit ended so she let me finish anyways. Then caged me and put me in panties. We talked about what would have made improved the fantasy.

5. Chastityboy1992

Local Time:
    She has told me that being dominant and submissive both turn her on. Though I do think she prefers being submissive. We do our best to make sure each other are happy. We always talk after and make sure that the other is happy and follow up with what we want more of and less of next time.

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you are getting closer to what you want. But you need to focus on her needs as well. If she wants to experience sub and domme, then you need to find a way to help her with those needs. One of the things that will make it work better, is for you to satisfy her desires as much as you do your own. Or even more so. Good luck and enjoy.

7. Peter van der Plas

Local Time:
    12:55 AM
    Wow that sounds amazing. Looks like you are making great progress. I agree with MissyB above, you have to focus on her needs. I just managed to discuss the topic of chastity with my GF and she's open to experiment. She's coming home from vacation in a few days and I'm gonna do everything I can to please her. Chores around the house and a lot of (sexual) attention towards her. She'll notice that and hopefully she'll associate that behavior with me being in chastity. I can only advise something similar.

PS: very jealous of you being made to wear panties by your GF;)

8. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Well find out what she wants and just listen. Let's say she is more submissive in "the bedroom", but likes to be more dominant outside of it. I am sure if she is "in the mood" anything will work for you.

9. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    Dominance and submission are a mindset. I knew a guy in the local scene who was an extreme dominant, needed to be in charge all the time, at other people's events, etc. At home, he ordered his sub to tie him down, and apply hard corporal punishment.

So, if she isn't naturally dominant, and doesn't take to it, or much prefers submission, and if you are comfortable in the role, keyholding can be one of her responsibilities. Releases can be defined by rule, or set by some randomization, like cards or dice or the weather or whatever. If she grows into the role, you can always renegotiate.

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:55 PM
    I agree with the other posters, talk about it, browse the net together and see what her reactions are, see what she likes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice