Advice

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Judgey, Sep 13, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Judgey

Judgey New member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    Hi all,

Myself and my wife have been playing with short term Chasity. On and off. We started with a sicone device but we didn't like it and then went for a cb6000 which for short term was great but always felt it was secue so we opted for a steel one. However we didnt like that one either and have since gone back to the cb6000.

Im currently on my 4th day of wearing it indoors but take it off while at work. Were going to try with it on over night. The main issue i had been having with it. Was a burning feeling which i looked it up on here and ive since made sure i havent got any folded skin underneath which worked and ive also read that lube helps so i have been using it.

The oher issue i have now is the device keeps sliding up. I can fit in the second smallest ring but found it hurts but dosent slide up but I havent tried it with lube. Is ir worth trying it to noght with the ring im using or go for the second smallest one and see how I get on? Ps were wanting to try and keep it on if i sleep in it alright for the next 4 days and go from there.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:18 AM
    If you are insistent on a plastic device, holytrainer v2 has positive reviews.

Getting used to a device takes time if it isn't custom and you don't have that size penis. Take it slow and work up to overnight.

3. Judgey

Judgey New member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    I dont mind steel, the wife didnt like it as she thought it looked like it was hurting even though it wasnt.

4. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    4:18 AM
    Go slow is definitely the way to take it and if your device hurts during the day, don't try overnight. I started with a silicone device, I am now in the mature metal jailbird. For me the metal device is significantly better for long term wear due to the fact that it allows the skin to breathe and provides better access for cleaning. My wife had the same concern the first time she saw it on me as it looks like it should hurt.

When you get comfortable enough to wear it overnight, make sure you have access to the key. If things get difficult, get out and try again. Ultimately going through the night will require some discomfort due to night time erections. I pretty much get up and pee and it's ok after. Best of luck.

5. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    the device I first went with in overnight was the HolyTrainer v2 the CD6XXX series both standard and short would over say a 15 hour time frame would get a little to uncomfortable. the HTv2 went with no discomfort for me and I tried over night for the first time. The only issue I had was I did have to get up to pee for the first couple of night as it did get uncomfortable. No I try not to drink anything 3 hours before bed and WOW worked for me. Hope this helps

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice