Advice to starting long term chastity

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by Chris@1, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Chris@1

Chris@1 Chris loved

Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    I have been playing around with chastity for about a year now, my wife has decided to introduce full time chastity and lock up over longer periods, 7 days to start.
    My problem is I cannot get through a night and end up taking of my device (holy trainer v2 small). Day time it’s perfect, slips a little down but ok. I tried other ball trap devices but no luck.
    I am desperate to get this right as I want to please her.
    Please any advice on what to change or do to make this happen.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    What makes you want to take it off? Scrotum pain? If it is then I would recommend something like 2 toms sport shield roll on. Put a little on the scrotum ring before bed. This will help so it doesn't feel like its ripping your balls off.

3. Chris@1

Chris@1 Chris loved

Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    Yes the scrotum pain, I am not to sure if the ring is to loose but during a erection the tube on top and it stretched my scrotum and all red. I read you get used to it? I am interested in a full belt? Penis piercing etc

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    The scotum ring should be tight but enough room to get one finger in there up to the first knuckle. If that's good then yeah use some something to keep the ring from chaffing you at night. With time you will get used to it but not if the device isn't sized properly. Thats hard to do sometimes with off the shelf devices you buy online.

On a full belt that will not happen as nothing moves at all.

5. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    don't.... not the advice you want to hear. my puck has been locked up over a decade yet he has never slept with the cage on (naps maybe). i have read extensively on the subject and there is no way in good conscience could i ever ask him to sleep in it. yes most here would not agree but then most here are not dominant women. we use chastity devices for control not denial. if we don't want them to get it at night we have many ways to prevent that without a cage.
    we like the fact we never let them get use to any particular cage and we use that to our advantage maybe your wife could do the same.

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    If I was in long term chastity, at some point if not caged your body may cheat on you. Heck even caged I’ve woken up humping the bed. Without a cage I would wake up with wet sheets and Would have to start all over.

There are certain tricks to help with night time erections.

1. Stop drinking an hour before bed, pee before bed.

2. A swipe of non water based lube around ring at bed time.

3. Have a sleeping cage. I don’t bother changing cages, but I definitely have a cage that is easier to sleep in but is not as comfy for regular use. My tiny cage makes erections at night very rare, it’s a bit small for all day though. (Sleeping cage is very short in length and smaller base ring).

Those are just some ways that help sleeping in your cage less of a problem if that is what is holding u back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice