Advice required please

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Johnh70, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Johnh70

Johnh70 Member

Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    Hi
    We've been thinking about putting me in chastity for a while now. I'm really excited at the prospect of wearing a cage.
    However we are really confused as to which type to get, metal or plastic? Also the size confuses us.
    I hope I don't sound silly asking this but if you can help with useful advice I'm sure we'll both appreciate it.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    please you has to measure you when your willy is all small and floppy and then take a bit off and that's the cage size done. Then what you has to do is put some string or something else round your cherrys and your willy and pull it till its a bit tigt but not very tigt and then measure that and that's the ring size that you wants. Then you look for chastity cages and pick one with the measures that you have got. i wudnt have a plastic one tho if I was you cos they does pong a bit if your Mistress want you in it a long long time.

3. SaraLovesChastity

SaraLovesChastity Unowned chastity slave

Slave & servicegirl
    San Francisco, Ca
    Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    Hello there!

You certainly don't sound silly. Consider it a testament to your commitment. Asking the right questions is always a good idea! ;)

If this is your first outing, I recommend a CB-6000 or depending upon your size, a CB-6000s. They're an inexpensive investment compared to metal cages and great for getting started. Plus most kits include several ring sizes. This should give you ample opportunity to test the long term effects, get accustomed to sleeping in the device, and figure out the challenges of daily wear. Moreover, you'll be able to ascertain how effective chastity applies to your personal arrangement. Once you've hit your stride, you can always upgrade!

Good luck! We look forward to hearing about your progress.

In chastity,

Sara

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    There are plenty of nice steel ones on Amazon that cost anywhere from 20-50 bucks.

Some average sizes...50mm base ring is fairly large, I'm at 46 but started at 50.

Cage size...your penis at its most flacid state. Some cages will show the inside length (underside tip to sack) that is the best measurement cause that is the part that will be in the cage. Small cage is 28mm and a long one is in the 70's.

I like the ones with an integrated lock, no messing with padlocks and the cage doesn't rotate or have any wiggle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice