Advice please... which belt

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by ZeeW, Feb 15, 2017.

1. ZeeW

ZeeW New member

Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    Hi,

As with many on this forum we have tried lots of different devices until we found the right one. I’ve tried quite a few such as Bird Locked silicone and steel all were flawed for me as I could pull out (I’m not that disciplined). Then I got a large gauge PA and had tube jacket II made by Steelwrxxx. This was ideal as I could not pull out as there was nothing to pull out of and morning erections weren’t a problem. Then I had to remove my PA and after having it for many years it actually healed in a matter of a month, something it was meant to do.

I don’t think I want to go through the long process of getting another PA and stretching it, but what I’d like is a belt. What I’m looking for is:

* Long term wear
    * Cannot escape
    * Great hygiene (easy to clean) as I’m uncut
    * Comfort
    * Discreet

Most designs I’ve seen have a bar or cable running between your butt cheeks, but this really does put me off for when I need to use the toilet, but I’ve also seen designs that secure around the cheeks.

Any advice on what to look at?

Thanks.

2. Behind Barz

Behind Barz Chastity Belt Manufacturer.

Chastity Belt Manufacturer.
    Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi, I'm Jo at Behind Barz, we make full belts here in the UK and have an offer starting today in celebration of Male Chastity Day which is £100 off our complete system range.

Our belts certainly meet your criteria, the views of people who purchase our belts is that our products are of highest quality with features and benefits that can’t be matched. They can wear their Behind Barz belts for long extended periods, not just for a few hours, without hygiene problems. They experience no discomfort so they can continue their normal daily activities. They can sleep in it comfortably. It’s adjustable so will still fit if weight fluctuates by a size up or down. There are no issues using the toilet and you can thoroughly wash in the shower or bath and crucially it is impossible to escape!! Also, we now offer 2 cables as a rear attachment rather than the central rod.

A link to our website: http://behindbarz.co.uk/product/behind-barz-complete-system/

A recent independent review: http://kinky-world.net/?p=15271

More testimonials from some of our clients: http://behindbarz.co.uk/testimonials/

If I can be of further help please don't hesitate to drop me an email: info@behindbarz.co.uk

3. ZeeW

ZeeW New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the info Jo - very helpful. Still need to do some more research, but your designs look good.

Anyone else want to chime in with recommendations?

Behind Barz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice