Advice on sizing - metal from AliExpress vs HTv3

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Guest 3002, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Guest 3002

Guest 3002 Member

Local Time:
    6:48 PM
    #1 Guest 3002, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    Hi I am looking for some guidance!

I have a Holy Trainer v3 in standard tube and 45mm ring. I have a feeling it might be too big and want to go down, but also want to switch to metal.

I'm considering a cage from AliExpress withwa 40mm tube and a 40mm ring. Any input or thoughts would be most welcome!

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/albums/cages.3889/

tiruh811 likes this.
  2. Ardor

Ardor New member

Local Time:
    8:48 PM
    I know this is an older message but I’ll reply for the researchers who look back at older messages.

I’ve bought several devices from AliExpress. They all were useless in the end. They are made quick and cheap so they can be sold cheap. Where they always failed me was how the cage part attaches to the back ring. It was always loose and would catch and pinch me. The last one cut me several times up and down my shaft and I had to take it off to heal.

What these cheap cages are good for is testing out what type of cage you like. For instance much to my surprise I found I liked cages that were snug around me. The big wire cages were bulky, harder to wear under street clothes and the fact that nothing touched me made it feel weird. It was like my dick was suspended in a void or something. The tighter cages, for me, increased that denied, frustrated, horny feeling that makes chastity exciting for me. Your mileage may vary of course.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice