Advice on prostate massaging please

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by ashby, Jul 23, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    5:05 AM
    Been a while since I have been here, and longer since I posted. I started with a CB2000, but that went by the wayside and for a while I had no device. I have recently purchased a CB6000S, put it on, and Wow! it is so comfortable, and far more secure than the CB2K. My wife has absolutly no interest in chastity play, or anything sexual really. We last made love in August 2010. I have absolutely no interest in finding sexual satisfaction outside of our marriage, and masturbation is wholly unsatisfactory. Chastity play, however, is a whole different ball game, so to speak.

I wear the device generally during the day only. I would happily wear it full time but cannot do so as my wife will not tolerate it. If I am "free" it is far too easy to masturbate and my will power in that department is poor. Wearing the device during the day, and for as long as possible is effective in removing opportunities to masturbate.

I would really like to challange myself to a longer term period of denial (three weeks being the limit to date) but am concerened about prostate health. Milking is clearly the option, from what I have read, but I could do with some suggestions for the simplest and most effictive method of achieving this by myself. Again, my wife would want no involvement in this.

Any suggestions would be very welcome.

2. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    The prostate health issue has been largely disproved. Lock to your hearts content.

3. erin_1987

erin_1987 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:05 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice