Advice on chastity belts

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LockedDragon, Oct 4, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. LockedDragon

LockedDragon self holder

Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    I own a few different cages and for the most part their great. But no matter what ring size or how big the cage is, they always end up slipping way up my shaft. This is probably because I'm a grower not a shower, 2 something soft and 6 something hard.

Anyways I was thinking about getting a belt because it would fit better, and still do the job. I was thinking about getting something like this: http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-s...odel-t-stainless/131204857.html#mfavit-1-null
    Or this: http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-newest-male-model-t-curve-waist-adjustable/254384937.html#s6-14-1b;searl|0031781641
    (I'm definitely leaning towards the second one, just thinking of that plug makes me melt)

Anyways I was wondering if anyone had any experience with belts, if so do you prefer them over cages, and how well can you hide this kinda thing under clothes. (The only thing I currently feel comfortable going out in public in is my cb6000s because it makes the smallest bulge)

2. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    Cant help with the belts (although I do have one on the drawing board) but from experience you need a shorter length cage coupled with the correct back ring IMHO

3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    if you are wanting to wear full time then I would strongly recommend steering away from cheap full belts.
    They will ultimately end up gathering dust in the back of your toy room. I've yet to hear of one that actually is practical for daily wear.
    The belts you linked here are fine for play, They are unergonomic and will not fit the contours of your body, they have silicone liners which will promote bacteria and chaff through, they also have the split crotch at the rear which apart from causing Discomfort will become clogged and messy. (a single cable or two chains are better.
    Of course playing with one of these will serve to give you a bit of an idea whether or not a full belt would suit you.
    If you are wanting to wear full time then I would recommend a Neosteel masterpiece arch system belt. Or something else which is custom made and similar to that design.

4. LockedDragon

LockedDragon self holder

Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    I've tried a lot of combinations, I think the main problem might be the ring. The rings are always too big or way to small, excluding custom fits which I don't really have the money for. But thanks anyway.

5. Guest 8391

Guest 8391 Active member

Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    I have a similar belt. I don't use it now. The part that goes from the bottom of my balls to my anus is too wide and the belt rubs on my upper thighs. There is a newer style of belt that has a small cable in place of the wide steel belt that goes between the legs. Also I feel the hole at the back will lead to a lot of shit being caught under it if you pass big turds. I could wear my belt if it was for an hour or 2, but no more than that. I use the cage you see in my avatar. I cannot escape it and it keeps my cock bunched up really good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice