Advice on buying chastity needed

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ziggey, Apr 21, 2017.

?

What should I do it

1. Buy it

50.0%
  2. Dont buy it

50.0%
Random Thread
  1. ziggey

ziggey New member

Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    I'm still young ( 18 almost 19 ) and have been interested in chastity for a while. Now I still live with my parents who know I'm a bit kinky, they don't know details and are fine with it but I want to keep the details a secret.

So I decided on getting one, but for cheap and without them knowing so I have a few problems:
    -delivery, cant have it delivered to my home
    -price, they are usually expensive
    -paying, parents can still my bank account.

Now I just found a way, at least I think but I'm not sure yet so I'm hear for advice. It's a site from my country (Belgium, meaning low shipping cost) with a holie treener basically a holy trainer duplicate its called "
    Holie Treener Chastity cage V2 transparant Large". they normally go for 60 EUR on their site but its 30 EUR atm (-50%) togheter with delivery 35 EUR. Which I can afford. Now for paying I thought about paying with paypal, moving money from bank to paypal. This way my parents cant see if the money is used or for what, only that I moved money to my paypal and I should be able to make an excuse about it.

Now for delivery, there is this service called kiala in Belgium, and this site uses it aswell, meaning it would get delivered at a kiala point where I can pick it up, and there is a kiala point on the way home from the university where I study so that shouldn't be an issue.

Now I'm still worried I overlooked something So I'm asking here if anyone of you knows something I missed and whether or not I should do this.

Thanks anyways.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    I am not familiar with your country's postal system, but here we can rent a post office box for 5 months for just a few bucks. You can get all your naughty things sent there.

As far as paying, you can also put money in a debit visa (credit) card. It's not a real credit card and only good for the amount you put in. Untraceable.

Amazon and DHgate has some good cheap steel cages. I don't know how big you are, but most people seem to buy the holy trainer v2 small, and is usually a bit big for them. You could be hung like a horse so maybe it is just right.

Good luck

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    Conditions are not right for you to try a new fetish. Buying a cheap device and all the sneaking around you have to do to get it will make your chances for success much smaller than they already are for guys who try chastity. I read that about 90% of guys who buy chastity devices end up putting them away after the initial excitement wears off. A cheap cage may not be very comfortable due to quality and finish. I did not start my fetish play that required toys until I was 18 and living on my own. I have accumulated a lot of sex devices in the last 47 years and got rid of most 7 years ago. One of the major reasons I went out on my own was that I wanted to be able to have sex with girls I met in a comfortable bed and with no worries about parents. I also was into BDSM so privacy and a safe place to play was important. It was the best thing I ever did in my life.

4. Belgianpig

Belgianpig Belgian pig with proud Keyholder

Married - open relation - in chastity
    Belgium - Antwerp
    Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    Where in Belgium are you.
    Probably I can help you

5. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I'd suggest you reread Vinny's post.
    Personally I agree with him and think you should wait until you're out on your own. While you're waiting you could save money for a real nice device.

If I was in Europe, I'd purchase a Neosteel belt. After saving up, I'd get them to fit it, and have it made. IMHO they're the nicest looking and the one that I hope to have one day. (Maybe a trip to Europe is in order next year).

That said if you choose not to listen to him, and to me, it sounds like you have a plan. The only thing that comes to mind is when you're not wearing it, where will you keep it? What if they find it then?

In any case, please keep us posted on your decision.

6. Wife's Submissive

Wife's Submissive Loving being denied by wife!

USA
    Local Time:
    I don't think you should buy it either on your situation. I would agree that you should wait til you are on your own.

You can also find cheaper ones on eBay/dhgate

tomf_22033 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice