Advice on buying a first metal cage.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by PuppyWuppy, Jun 21, 2017.

1. PuppyWuppy

PuppyWuppy New member

Local Time:
    7:02 PM
    Hello, this is my first post here on ChastityMansion, though i have been lurking for some time. I was hoping to get some opinions regarding getting my first metal device with the goal of longtime wear being possible, at least a month, forever is possible. <3

After being into chastity for quite some time i finally built up the courage to give it a try, like many, i was given A LOT OF BAD INFORMATION. Top example: "The cb-6000 is the best device you can get" oh how misinformed i was.

So thankfully, i bought a knockoff, not too much money wasted, and although its not perfect, it has allowed me to dip my toes and see if this is really for me, and i think it is.

Now i'm more then certain the majority of you know the biggest problems of the CB line, and why we all dislike it, but il list my issues with it and what im trying to resolve by switching to a metal device.

1. Its overall design is simply not suited to long term wear. Even after a lot of experimentation and finding my perfect combination of parts, i cannot last more then a few days at a time in it before the ring's edges really chafe me up. Even after modifying the base rings (crappy I-beam knockoffs) to fill the gaps, it still becomes unbearable after about 3-4 days, and i am forced to remove it.

2. There is really no way to keep everything hygienic in this device, if i want to clean properly and lose the smell, i am forced to remove it for about 15 minutes daily to give it and myself a good cleaning. Obviously this is not conducive to long term wear.

3. Despite having the 6000s, its simply too long (standard stuff). I'm pretty average as guys go when erect, but im a ridiculous grower, tiny when flacid, and thus need a cage about half as long as the cb-6000s to be properly constrained.

This finally, brings me to a metal cage. Now i'm not able to spend 600 cad on something from MM, i simply don't have that money, But i feel i have a fairly good idea of what my sizes are (famous last words).

Through my CB i know the cage specifications i am going to need. The diameter being the same as the cb, 1 3/8" (it doesn't feel to roomy in there, but at the same time i am never bunched up near the back, i can always grow to fill the space without getting stuck). As for Length i am about 1 inch from the end of the tube in the cb when relaxed throughout the day, always the same, so i need about 1 1/2" or 35-40mm.

As for gap, the standard 3/8" will do just fine. The real issue is the the base ring size, as every device seems to interact quite differently with a man's anatomy, both device to device and man to man. So for that reason i will likely buy a few and try them out (sadly there won't be many options with knock off devices, they always get so few choices).

Now, knowing ALLLLL of that, i have narrowed it down to a device and would like to ask for an opinion on if i'm doing this right. At first my choice, due to several members of the site bringing it up on occasion, was this device: https://m.dhgate.com/product/2015-latest-design-small-male-bondage-chastity/245429194.html#pd-018

It is fairly accurate to what i need however its length is a little too long, and more importantly i can't use paypal to buy it which limits my options, and frankly who wants to wait 2 months to receive a package from china, and be anxious about it arriving in non discreet packaging right?

So i started looking elsewhere for something similar. And after some more browsing of these forums i was (well someone else was but i lurked around and saw) pointed to this site and more specifically this device: http://www.toys4naughtyboys.co.uk/chastity/tight-squeeze-III

This device matches all my measurements, and will ship discreetly and quickly, and i very much like the noiseless lock.

Do you folks believe this device would suit me? Have any of you used it, liked it, hated it? What is your opinion?

I eagerly await your replies (and i'm very sorry for this abhorrent wall of text).

2. 2tall

2tall Member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    I think it's a good idea! I am a big time grower, so at first I though I needed something longer, but short is the way to go. I got a small metal cage off of eBay (two actually, one about 2in, one 3in). I discovered the 2 was too small, the 3 left about 1/4" to 1/2" gap when I was very flaccid. Eventually, I went custom with Red Chili and got a perfect cage since I had taken the time and money to try several sizes first. At $20 or $30 a pop you really can't go too wrong. A little wider than flaccid cock so it can move in and out and short enough to always be touching even when flaccid. A simple waist belt really helps keep a cage in place for growers, which is why I like cages with two pins on either side of the base ring post. I can put some leather cord through them and tie it around my waist. Made all the difference for me. It will be worth the wait for shipping!

3. PuppyWuppy

PuppyWuppy New member

Local Time:
    I'm certainly hoping to get the right fit in as few tries as possible, atleast close enough until the day i can go custom myself.

Btw, one of the obvious upsides to the open metal cage is being able to shower with it on and get a good clean, but is there any particular way one should dry everything? i would imagine it can be tricky to truly get completely dry , especially under the basering and such.

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I wasted money on 4 name brand devices plus some Chinese clone metal devices, and none of them worked for me. My wife saidi that I was throwing money away at the other devices because they will never fit me right for everyday wear. She was right and when you amortize my Jailbird over the last 4 years, it is not expensive at all in comparison of the pleasure I get from it. Fits like a glove and is so comfortable that I like wearing it.

5. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Call Mature Metal. He's a great guy and will help you out. After talking to him you'll probably buy from him, but if you don't you'll have learned a lot and be able to make wise choices. Oh and he's excellent with supporting what he sells.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice