Advice on a Cage

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by StunningSkye, Jul 19, 2020.

1. StunningSkye

StunningSkye New member

Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    So, my man is a Grower. I got a cage for him but the effect is lackluster. The top 2 inches or so is bent but the rest still stiffens up, so it chafes his sack quite a bit. Do i need to get a smaller ring? It's currently a 48mm ring. The cage is in-design an Explorer from MaleChastityNow, but includes a urethral catheter(currently unused).

2. rxbuk

rxbuk Member

Local Time:
    10:39 AM
    i have the same cage, as long as you’ve measured it correctly it will be fine along the way. i smear vaseline around the base ring prior to putting it on, my ring is about 49mm i think. i also twice a day rub some more vaseline on my sack in front and behind where the bottom of the ring will sit.
    i have had mine since december ‘19 and wear it 24/7.
    wishing your other half all the best.

3. PeturKitty 58

PeturKitty 58 Long term member

Local Time:
    This is one of MCN's off the shelf. Cages. That being said its probably too long. When his penis is totally flacid (at its most shortest length) the head of his penis should be snug against the end of the cage. Chafing in the begining could be from improper gap, or not enough lube. Try some Bag Balm its my go to lube. Bending the locking pin up slightly will increase the gap. As far as rings go it should be tight enough to get one finger under it to the first knuckle. Also watch for drastic color changes in the scrotum. Its very important to maintain good blood flow and not restrict urine flow that might cause a UTI. I recommend buying several cheap Chinese devices of varius lengths with different ring sizes to experiment with. Then once you figure out what size you need buy a custom cage to his exact size. Check out MCN'S fully customizable Contender. Its light weight, easy to keep clean and Mark provides excellent service if you have issue. It also takes a while for the body to adjust. Normally a couple weeks. Good luck to you both.

rxbuk likes this.
  4. PeturKitty 58

Local Time:
    After looking at MCN'S site this particular model can be shortened. In my opinion that may be your best bet.

5. StunningSkye

StunningSkye New member

Local Time:
    Hmm, it's definitely not snug when flaccid. I'd say there's about a half inch or less of space between the tip and the cage tip bars. Although, i will admit that i bought this off of Amazon, which was much cheaper than the one at MCN

6. PeturKitty 58

Local Time:
    Oh my mistake I didn'd read your post correctly. I thought we were talking about an MCN device. If you have that much space you probably need to go a half to three quarters of an inch shorter. If you have that much room to start growing it could be quite painful with night time errections.

bondinchas likes this.
  7. StunningSkye

StunningSkye New member

Local Time:
    So, I decided to just show you, I got pretty close to take this. As you can see, while the cage is full, there seems to be room for it to be closer to the body. I was thinking that the "Vice" from Locked in Lust, may be a better option. We checked and the current one is definitely possible to slip out of...not by itself but you can do it manually. Push the balls through, pull the skin out, then you can pull it off.

Altho ot may be due to the weight of the cage, I'm pretty sure that it should be snug against the pelvis.

Attached Files:

8. PeturKitty 58

Local Time:
    Looks to me the cage is too long and the gap is too wide.

Conrad3 likes this.
  9. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:39 AM
    Yes too long and yes too wide.
    The good news is that both can be easily corrected.

With the cage off the body and assembled, put it on a hard surface and press the cage down to bend the post and close the gap. Looking at your cage this should be easy to do as the post is a flat bar and not a round rod. Just do it gently so as to not crack the weld. (which should be as strong as the rest of it but they are produced to a budget!)
    Then, take the base ring off and putting the ring of the cage on a hard surface squash down the rings to shorten the cage.

Do both adjustments a little at a time and check for size, It's much easier to squash it than pull it back apart!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice