Advice needed

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by xcitex2, Jun 5, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    I know this is only my second or so post but I have a question here. Has anyone here had an y experience with Tickleberry in the UK? I only ask as I am considering a device they have. We want to go with Lori but in all honesty after contacting her she said it would be 12 weeks. The posts on here and other sites said they were all told the same thing but times are running at 15-16 weeks and still no device for many and then if the size is wrong-well you get our concern. Thank you all in advance for your help. Plus if you have other experiences to share we are open right now the CB6000 cause way to many problems and Goddess says this is for the long haul!

MH

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    We bought our first and second from Tickleberry - the CB3000 and CB6000. There service was fine and both items did what they were intended to, up to a point. That is why we are now moving onto a Lori device.

Yes, the Lori devices take time, but they are one-off handcrafted items, and that's something you cannot rush.

Ms Lori knows her business, and she will advise every way she can... but one thing she cannot do is be there and measure for you, and if you measure wrong...or measure right and then think "oh I'll take a few mm off just in case" the device won't fit.

She will adjust items which do not fit, she *wants* you to have the perfect fit, and yes, that will take time too.

Our device is due any day now and if it doesn't fit, we will remeasure, find out where we went wrong and send it back to be fixed. It will be worth the wait.

After all, once it's correctly sized I figure we have at least 50 odd years worth of chastity ahead of us... :bigsmile:

3. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    I've used Tickleberry a couple of times and have never found issue with them.

Have you looked at Her Delight? Interesting but does not live up to the promise.

4. slaveron

slaveron Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    [quote name='Ms Watchful's pet']:eek:oh: yikes![/QUOTE]

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    killed me right there!
    and i thought i was expected too much:squigglemouth:

5. SwitchWitch

SwitchWitch Junior Member

Local Time:
    Just a personal preference; If I was going to have a chastity device custom made, I would gone to someone who would be able to personally measure it.

6. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ms Lori is in the States, and as much as I would have loved to have travelled, we couldn't afford it at the time.

The manufacturer's this side of the pond only do belted devices, in which I was not interested for various reasons.

Having done a lot of research, I don't think Ms Lori's devices can be topped, so I'm happy with my choice.

7. SwitchWitch

Local Time:
    I hope I didn't put your back up! I just get weird with certain things, like there aren't very many things I would buy off the 'net for instance.

Like the time I had bought a cock ring, (was actually a online friend, not a business.) he accidently told me, that he had used it. So even though it had been cleaned and sterlyzed, the idea of putting it on anybody, oh good grief!
    *shudders*
    So as a result, decided to only buy from locals, or make it myself. (and/or save up the moola to travel to the seller.)The idea, is that it is harder to lie face to face.
    Though out of pure curiousity, does Ms.Lori have a website?

8. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:37 AM
  9. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    SwitchWitch, you didn't put my back up at all. Maybe I should have put a few smilies in my post.

Some people here would have been delighted the cock-ring had been "tried and tested" hehehe. Each to their own!

Thanks newsub for posting the link.

10. SwitchWitch

Local Time:
    that is a good point. but it is kinda like wearing used panties. Sometimes, you may not have a choice, (like if your poor and live in a shelter, then it is a blessing to be wearing clean underwear,regardless of wear it came from.) But, like most people, I would rather wear my own, because it has my own "funk" on it.

A Dominant friend of mine loves to tease me, that he has the perfect dildo for me, I say, oh hell no! been used by someone else, so won't be by me! He said he would put a condom on it, but......still. ewwww.

This is one of the few areas that I am anal about. *snickers*

I looked at the site, some cool looking devices. not bad prices ethier.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice