Advice needed please

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Subslaveuk, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Subslaveuk

Subslaveuk New member

Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    Hello,
    Can anyone help advise what I am doing wrong? I seem to have a well fitting cage and ring but after some time of wearing my device, one of my balls seems to escape, is this a case of having to simply reduce the ring size? Any advice would be great full

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    More input is needed. Is the gap somewhat narrow or is it wide(gap between cage and ring), how does the ring fit, can you put your finger in all the way from the top or can you just squeeze it in? Is it plastic, steel, each have different characteristics on how they hold on to body.

3. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    As @Nicoftime noted, with more info on the style and material of your device someone here could be more helpful. It’s not always the ring size. The gap between ring and cage could be your issue as well. I know from personal experience that the gap was more crucial to a good fit than a few millimeters of ring size.

4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I always tell people to get a cheaper device when they first start off that comes with multiple rings. The first time you try it on, it may SEEM impossible to use the smallest ring... but in my experience after a couple weeks you will get used to it and see you need one that is smaller.

I also suggest you use a solid ring with no hinges, these are more secure and have far less slipping and pinching. Once you find out if you like doing this or not, upgrade to a more premium device like from "Mature Metal". You will also find you probably don't need the size cage or tube you thought you needed either.

Lastly, if you or your partner are not enjoying the experience, be honest with one another and make some changes.

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I have that issue too, although infrequent. I think gap is important but ring size is too. But not sure if there is a happy medium between a ring small enough to prevent escape and yet loose enough to wear constantly. I continue to try to solve this riddle. Good luck and enjoy.

6. Subslaveuk

Subslaveuk New member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for the input. It’s a resin cage and I tried the smaller ring today which prevented the escaping but introduced the burning on the scrotum. Should I lube, shave?? Thanks again. I am just trying to impress Mistress Aries for my visit

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please put a piccy in here so we can all have a look and see. but lots of men that has cage first puts on a ring thats to big cos they think a smaller one hurts a bit but you get use to them afater a bit.

8. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    it’s possible, but it takes time and money, to be perfectly honest. It took me two mature metal devices and two, maybe three adjustments on the second before I finally achieved that. Not their fault at all. It’s just that we are all different and the physiology of penis and testicles are such that even a couple of millimeters makes a difference.

And when I moved to my current Looker 1, even with that experience it took me two devices to get the one that I can (and do) wear for weeks at a time without escape, but also without irritation, discomfort, or limiting my lifestyle. (Though, practicing the tango with my dance instructor does cause me to be a little more aware of body position and careful. :))

But I was committed to finding one that I could wear for long periods, and have the resources (and supportive wife/KH) to keep at it, so am fortunate in that regard.

9. Subslaveuk

Subslaveuk New member

Local Time:
    I won’t post a pic here, message me

10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oooh ok then

11. Subslaveuk

Subslaveuk New member

Local Time:
    all,

many thanks for taking the time to reply. A couple of dabs of Vaseline with the smaller ring has made a difference, enough for the lead up to dungeon session and during session. I will continue to practise, thank you so much

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It’s amazing the difference a couple of millimetres can make! If possible you might want to reduce your gap size to, if you can.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice