Advice needed for full belt

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by ChasteOnHonour, Sep 10, 2021.

1. ChasteOnHonour

ChasteOnHonour New member

Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    Hello everyone,

I am looking for some advice before I order a belt. To be clear, I do not intend to be locked 24/7. I only would like to have a taste of it for a few hours at a time.

I am looking for a device which is as comfortable as possible for the testicles. Basically I want to avoid any kind pressure there. Worth mentioning, I am extremely high and tight. Ball trap devices are impossible for me to use.

On lovegasm, I found several interesting items within my budget (they are on sale now for those interested). Here are two exemples:

1) https://lovegasm.de/collections/cha...e?shpxid=6f46d5c9-b5bf-49d3-a54c-45f0f39bb389

2) https://lovegasm.de/collections/chastity-belt/products/total-submission-male-chastity-belt-27-inches-to-37-inches-waistline

Here are my questions:
    A) Does anyone have any experience with this website/shop ?
    B) For those, who have tried these kind of belts, how was the comfort ? I am afraid that either of the models will push on my testicles making it uncomfortable/impossible to use.

In general, a lot of belts seem to split the testicles in two, which looks a bit scary to me, I would like to avoid that.

If I end up buying anything I'll make sure to post a proper review.

Thanks a lot in advances for your answers and suggestions!

2. Weber

Weber New member

Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    I bought this belt - image to left- and it was most uncomfortable pinching my scrotum under the huge flange. About 20 years ago I had a vasectomy where they cut the tubes conducting sperm from the testicles to the prostate so my testicles float in the scrotum. So my solution was to go to the medical pharmacy and buy a post vasectomy ball bag and then put on the steel belt. However the huge flange on the belt still pinched my testicles. I have stopped wearing the belt! I have no experience about the G-stringed Cock Lock Chastity Belt but it looks more comfortable than the metallic rope unit I bought. The open design makes for better hygiene(~:) If you are a little on the gutty side ( as I am) - then the thin belt may be uncomfortable. The wide belt distributes the force. If I set the belt diameter so I cannot wiggle out of my belt I have a stomach ache so I have to accept I can wiggle out of the belt at the larger diameter. The vendor is in Great Brittan and I am in the US. Have to have the vendor send your belt traceable - took a month for my delivery.

ChasteOnHonour likes this.
  3. ChasteOnHonour

ChasteOnHonour New member

Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    Thanks a lot for your quick answer! That exactly what I feared, belt 2 seems to pinch the scrotum. I wonder if belt 1 has the same problem or if the "ball cage" is large enough.

4. josmt

josmt New member

London
    Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    The retailer is one of many that buy from dhgate and other Chinese platforms. I bought mine spending more from a UK based retailer that had it in stock locally. This guaranteed delivery times, traceability and consumer rights.

Have you decided or are you still on the research path?

Check my review of my belt, just yesterday, https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/enforcer-similar-from-ebay.43635/

The retailer has all the same models just like lovegasm, which is US based but pretend they are in Germany, UK and probably other countries as they are available through local domains like lovegasm.de, lovegasm.uk, lovegasm.co, pricing to your detected country's currency.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice