Advice needed: Dry, flaky skin after a month of being locked concern

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JaySaysYes, Apr 26, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    I have been locked for a month with zero unlocks. Our first time this long. We want to last at least 3 months with zero unlocks.

In the past I experienced 24 days with weekly unlocks for wash/inspection as the cage was not that hygienic, but this cage is fine I think.

However, there is a lot dry and flaky skin in there.

My major concern is that the lack of regular proper erections will mean that when unlock time comes in two months that my foreskin (or skin in general) will lack the expansion and so when I get an erection it will be painful and the skin might split.

Obviously I don't want that and neither does my GF.

My secondary concern is that the dry/flaky skin is a perfect breeding ground for nasty funk. I currently using a power shower (very powerful) but it's clearly not enough. The bars on the cage leave a gap but the gap is too narrow to get a Q-tip in there.

Any practical advice?

Is trying to go 3 months with zero unlocks/erections a bad/unhealthy idea?

My KH/GF has hinted that her desire is an unlock around 3 months, mainly for sex, and then locked back in for however long she feels okay with it, and my fantasy fits with that. I just want to ensure as little damage/interuption to our fun and games as possible.

Also, I am an uncut grower if that makes any difference.

Any advice you may have is welcome :)

2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    I find that certain lubricants, if worn daily, can lead to flaky skin. For example, Baby Oil Gel works the best, but after 3 or 4 days of continuous use, I'll end up with flaky skin on the scrotum

My approach is alternating lube types. Clean and dry as best you can. Try to defoliate the skin the best you can in the device.

But I freely admit that I don't even intend to go long periods of time without a removal for the sake of skin care. My goal is to be LOCKED for some portion of every single day, but not longer feel the need manage the skin-care challenges with a device on.

My good behavior with my wife is more of a function of not ejaculating rather than having the device on. Of course, I need the device on to prevent masturbation.

3. Tehsatyros

Tehsatyros Active member

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    Hygiene, hygiene, hygiene. You should remove your cage every couple days to wash and dry, especially because you are not cut. Lots of bacteria will grow and worse fungus. Take care of your body.

4. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    Ever day I shower, and during that time I can (using a little stick, oh the things we do) push back my foreskin to have a good soap up and then power shower. After I ensure my foreskin is pushed down to dry where it would normally be covering my glans, and then over the course of the day it all relaxes again to cover up as usual.

I don't believe there is anything funky going on behind my foreskin. It's the rest of my D that has dry flakiness.

5. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    What cage do you have? I think the more "open" it is (skin can breathe) the better for long-term wear

Tehsatyros likes this.
  6. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    I have one of these:[​IMG]

I believe it is open enough.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree! You need to have the cage removed for a good scrub and clean, some people will say they don’t remove there cage and can clean efficiently with it on, but the down to your skin type to.
    If you have a build up then you need to be allowed a time out to properly wash, clean and dry your self. Then recommence lock up.

Tehsatyros likes this.
  8. Tehsatyros

Tehsatyros Active member

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    Drying is VERY important. If you don't think so, do a search on "Trench foot"!

homebody likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice