Advice for Newbies

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Scout69, Aug 10, 2016.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Scout69

Scout69 Member

Local Time:
    1:09 AM
    I have been in Chastity on and off for 10 years and now full time for the last year. Here's is some information I have learned that I wish I would have known at the beginning.
    1.) Acquire from a shoe store CLEAN UNUSED little nylons that ladies use to cover their bare feet to try on shoes. You can slip the tip of your penis in it and feed the closed end through the "Pee" hole of the cage. Then once locked pull it off through the hole to nicely pull the skin comfortably into the cage. No more poking and stuffing to get everything in and smooth.
    2.) Use Desetine white petroleum multipurpose ointment rather than lubricant. (Yellow & white label) It is designed to protect a babies skin. It also lubricates. It lasts all day. No need to keep re-applying lub. Especially on the back of the scrotum where the C-ring can cause a burning sensation during the night.
    3.) Fully enclosed plastic cages can stink in a short period of time. Plus if one is so inclined, I didn't, but a hitachi to the cage will vibe the entire penis causing ejaculation. If you are SERIOUS about chastity, truly serious, invest in a quality light metal cage like a Mature Metal Jailbird. It is expensive but you can wear it 24/7/365, won't get funk stink, and you cannot do the vib trick. You are TRULY chaste and easy to clean low maintenance.
    4.) Use clear bra straps to the padlock of the cage to keep the padlock up rather than laying on the cage where it can sometimes pinch skin. Ouch! The bra straps are feed through each other and around your waist (Upto 44" adjustable) then under the base ring to the padlock. This will support most of the weight and keeps your junk from having to carry the load. You easily forget you're wearing it.
    5.) Start slow, half day on, half day off. Rest for a day. Day on, off at night. Rest for a day. 24hrs on. Rest for a day. 2 days on, 1 off, 3 on, 1 off, 4 on, etc. Before you know it, BAM!!! you've been rewarded for being good for a week, 2 weeks, month...
    6.) For me anyhow, a compassionate Keyholder is better than a "BEAOCH could give-2-shits about you" pay keyholder service. (Unless you are into that...) It may take a while and you will have to emotionally put yourself out there, but find the right person for you. I know it is easier said than done, but you'd be surprised that once the topic comes up how many women are interested and willing to be a keyholder.
    7.) Have fun!!! I play a dice game. Rules:
    a. 1s count but are re-rolled.
    b. Doubles will X2 the number on those dice, Triple will X3, etc..
    c. Play:
    + Keyholder rolls 1 die to determine the number of dice to roll.
    If she rolls a one that counts and rolls again. (i.e. rolls a 1 then a 6 means 7 dice will be rolled.)
    +The count of those dice equals the number of days until I can voluntarily release
    any way I want to!
    + Example rolls 1, 3, 3, 5, 6. = ((3+3)X2)=12 + 5 + 6 + 1 =24 (Roll 1 over gets a 2) = 26 days
    total. Then I get to tie her up and do what I wish until I orgasm. Which encourages her to get
    me to orgasm quickly and me to resist as long as I can.
    d. Warning: count can be as little as 5 days or as long as 400+ days. Play at your own risk!

UKgreedyus, AlanThom and traveler like this.
  2. Lacey's_Bitch

Lacey's_Bitch New member

Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    Can you post a picture of how the bra strap tip works? I'm having trouble understanding exactly what you're saying there.

3. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    Me too. What is a clear bra strap?

4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:54 AM
    A very different and much more informed first post than I usually read!

Mercedes47 likes this.
  5. Scout69

Scout69 Member

Local Time:
    Please give me 24hrs and I will post directions and pictures on how to make your CD weightless and support system nearly invisible. Homework assignment for all of you birds out there. Go to Victoria's Secret and speak to any sales associate and say, "My girl called ahead and someone said it would be no problem. She sent me to pick it up. She has a Body by Victoria bra and needs the clear straps, she lost hers, we're going to a wedding this weekend."
    The sales associate will go in back and grab a set for you for free. Directions and pictures to come tomorrow.

AlanThom likes this.
  6. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the tip. Cant wait to see the method!!!!

7. Scout69

Scout69 Member

Local Time:
    Sorry for the delay. KH wouldn't let me out until Friday morning to clean/shave/edge (26 days). So I could finally take pictures. Here you go...
    1.) Undo the loop from each of the clear bra straps. Use side cutters to cut off the 'G' Shaped hooks opposite end of the clear figure '8' plastic fasteners.
    2.) Put each strap through each others figure '8' plastic fastener. Do this in the same manner as it was when the strap was looped back upon itself originally, but with the other strap instead. This has now connected the 2 straps together. This is how you adjust size. Slide the figure '8' fasteners apart to shorten, together to lengthen. This is the part that will go on the small of your back. Mine actually lies lower than the elastic of my underwear when wearing pants. No worries of a plumbers crack move to accidentally show strap. Even if it does, it is clear and someone would have to be staring intentionally at it to notice. Mine can adjust to a max 44" waist. It does stretch. Originally only reached to about 38-40" but over time it stretches. (It is plastic/rubber after all.)
    3.) Most important. To fasten waist strap to the CD, enter the loose ends between your torso and the base ring and exit through the other side where your junk hangs through. Then bring it up over the top of the post to fasten through the hasp on the padlock. The padlock will then lay on the post. The lock will lay in the space between the base ring and the hole where it is passed through to lock. This removes the funny pad lock bump you see protruding when you wear shorts with no underwear around in public as I do.
    P.S. If you do not run the straps through the base ring first, (i.e. only attach to lock) it will pull the CD up and out at an angle and make it protrude further. It will also pull it slightly tighter against the underside of your scrotum. So important through the ring first. See pictures.
    Enjoy! Happy denials!!!

Attached Files:

AlanThom likes this.
  8. Scout69

Scout69 Member

Local Time:
    Lastly no tink tink tink of the padlock against the metal of the CD if you jump up and down.

AlanThom likes this.
  9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    That's is very good @Scout69 and it nice that you have sayed it here for folks to see but my Mistress likes to hear the tink tink tink cos then She knows where i am then.

AlanThom likes this.
  10. Scout69

Scout69 Member

Local Time:
    ;)

11. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    Great idea, thank you so much for sharing!!!

12. Scout69

Scout69 Member

Local Time:
    Tink Tink TInk is good if you are a Cat with a Bell.
    Though this may not help you @jemima ,
    Most folks, I feel, prefer to be discrete in public from protrusions & noise. I hope this will help many people.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice