advice and intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sissy wannbe cuck, Dec 7, 2008.

1. sissy wannbe cuck

sissy wannbe cuck Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    hello A/all

i am a 29 yr old sissy man, looking for a Mistress to cuckold me and keep me in chastity.

i am really hear to try to and get some advice on getting a new chastity device. i have probable put this in the wrong place, and if i have please forgive as i am new to this site.

i have had 2 cb3000 both of which i have broken during excitement, i have also had a cb6000, again it too was cracked. all 3 of which have never stopped me from getting semi hard, also they have never stopped me from being to cum. i am not big in the penis department, i am 5 to 6 inch, and 1 3/4 inches in diameter/wide when hard.

i have been recommended getting an exo belt, the newer V1 version, but i am not sure if this is only being recommended to me, as the person in question sells it.

any advice would be good, i would like one which can be worn as long as possible, if cleaning can be achieved without removal of the device even better. i need something that will stop me from masturbating , and being able to cum. i am not circumcised.

please can anyone help and recommend a device that will work and that does cost the earth, as i have already spend quite a bit on these devices for none of them to work on me properly

2. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    Welcome to the forum first off. Not sure what your budget is but you may want to look into Ms. Lori's devices, they are made out of steel. You also may want to look at the belt styles as many have sworn by them. While I only have experience with Ms. Loris look around the site, specifically the "Chastity belt reviews" and you may find some more help there.

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :welcome: sissy wannabe cuck.

The main choice appears to be whether you want a full belt, or something like the CBs but in metal.

Are you pierced is another question? That can make a difference to which devices you are looking at.

And on the not being circumcised.... we had a LOT of problems with our device (look for Lori #9 predicament in the Mall section) due to that. In the end pet got his foreskin pierced, but it will be sometime to see if it worked!

4. sissy wannbe cuck

Local Time:
    Thank You both for the welcome and the replies.

Firstly Xcitex2, i think that the Ms Lori range is a bit out of my price range for the time being, but i thing You may be right that steel my be the way to go, i don't think there would be much risk in my cracking a metal one lol

Secondly Mistress Watchful

About choosing between a full belt and a CB type device, that one of the things i would like some advice with. As a sissy i like to wear panties stocking suspenders etc from time to time, and don't really want something that gets in the way of that. With the CB, i dint have to take it off to get into a pair of panties, and it could just be push down the front of them quite easily, but then again it didn't really work for me, and i would really love something that actually works. i do like the idea of a device that has a removable, interchangeable and locking buttplug, not sure if one actually exists or if i just dreamed it up, or if it does if it is any good.

When i was in the CB's, that i had, i could still get quite firm in them, and pulling on the padlock could eventually make me cum. when i did firm up, the securing ring would pull my testicles up, almost ripping them from my body, causing me great pain. Unfortunately the pain did nothing to make it go softer. i tried all ring sizes hoping that would help but the smaller ones just made my testicles go black, and when i still got excited hurt even more and took much long to go down.

i have no piercing's on my body, and i have been told that one down there is probably the most painful, and i don't think i have the balls to get one done.

Yes having a foreskin can be a real pain, as in all the CB's it would end up getting in the way, sometime even swelling up too. i have tried to get my doctor to cut it off, but he will only do it for medical reasons :(

any advice that Anyone can give would be most appreciated

ps Mistress Watchful just noticed Your Mood, sorry Your not feeling very well i hope You get better soon.

5. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:45 PM
    Welcome sissy wannbe cuck. Just so there's no confusion,, Are you a sissy wanting to be a cucky? Or a cucky wanting to be a sissy? Or are you wanting to be a sissy cucky? I think any of those aspirations are quite nice for you.

:smilies_xxx02:

6. sissy wannbe cuck

Local Time:
    Miss D

Yes You are right, i probably should have clarified it a little, i am wanting to be a sissy cuck, as well as other things, i just didn't want a really really long name lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice