Adventures in 3D printing chastity belts

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Tracker, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Sublifter49

Sublifter49 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:53 PM
    No way to make a mold it use as a model to make belt? They have kits to make the a true dildo of your own junk..expand it to include hips?

2. A'sami Rhiki

A'sami Rhiki New member

Local Time:
    Seeing the rough scans of the torso reminds me that I've always wanted a locking corset/chastity belt combo, but I'd what the chastity part to hide the Male bits as much as possible or even give the out ward appearance of a vagina that way im locked in and forced to look completely feminine

3. Cassie Jane

Cassie Jane Active member

Local Time:
    I
    Interesting concept! What about something more like this though:
    https://www.braceability.com/products/pelvic-support-belt?variant=29165636386869
    or this: https://tucknit.com/store.html#!/Vee-Tuck-Customized/p/63908092/category=22028131
    I'm wishing to design something that is a combination of the two that creates compression but does not pull on or stretch the scrotal skin or bitch clit in any way. My goal is shrinkage so pulling on any of that skin in terms of tucking is totally counterproductive in the long run.

4. Cassie Jane

Local Time:
    I've tried two other products but neither one has had the ability to hold my junk in position:
    https://itsyoubabe.com/product/v2-supporter/
    https://babybellyband.com/product/vulvar-varicosity-support-kit/

These two are both actually made for pregnant or postpartum women. I found them on amazon and thought they might work for tucking while still allowing for rear access but neither one works because they both lack the ability to hold my stuff up in the inguinal cavity. In the case of the V2 supporter because the strip is too narrow in the bottom crotch area. The junk will slip out and fall down which is absolutely no-bueno. Also the waistband velcro strip on that one slips past the fabric pantywaist band (pun intended) and digs into the skin if you don't wear it on top of some other clothing. I know this wasn't sold for trans people so I cannot blame them but I think with a few basic/simple modifications this design could really be made to work.

The goal is to hold the gonads in the inguinal cavity indefinitely without fear or risk of slippage/falling down/bulging out - yuck! Also without stretching the scrotal skin or bitchclit backwards as with traditional tucking. It just requires a wider gusset, not unlike perhaps the way a gaff is constructed at least in the front. But there is no space allowed for the junk; no channel no nothing because the goal is to compress it and in fact reduce circulation for the goal of shrinkage. Look at some of the "Jane Straps" out there (sex opposite of a jock strap - obviously and you can get another idea of the concept).

The intent design is made for greater width coverage but not for depth than than upwards compression of the gonads. This is partly why I was thinking that incorporation of a dual design combining both a vulvar variscosity belt in conjunction with a hernial gusset could accomplish the goal. The goal of which right now I will just call a Trans-Jane strap. The goal of wearing the product is to allow for near 24/7 inguinal insertion of the gonads and constant compression of the penile/bitchclit without tugging/stretching with the intention of long term shrinkage. This of course is combined with open rear access.

Am I the first to think of this sort of thing? I haven't been able to find anything else like it anywhere. I've seen "Ouvert" Victorias Secret Panties that are essentially soft fabric open rear "Jane Straps" but nothing that is actually designed for people who are MTF Trans and need/want this special kind of special support and compression for both daily activities as well as in the bedroom. Any thoughts???
    tumblr_9f874cd1d13071300b4c6113ead8357e_6a3ffa7b_400.jpg

5. Cassie Jane

Local Time:
    The baby belly band: https://babybellyband.com/product/vulvar-varicosity-support-kit/
    Product Description

[​IMG]
    Vulvar Varicosity Support Kit

The baby belly band vulvar variscosity support belt seemed like a good possibility option for me but it also has not worked out in the long run. Originally I tried getting it with the long groin bands which are manually reposition-able but they did not provide enough compression and did not keep things held in place for very long. I then tried getting a second set of medium legth groin bands (measurements are based upon height/weight) to complement the long ones and it worked a little better but it was still not solid.

This product is made out of neoprene and the fabric is pretty thick. It retains heat and also starts to feel like it's providing excessive coverage, yet at the same time the bands slip because they are not sewn together in the crotch where a solid hold and stability of coverage is most critical. The bands are only held in place by pressure provided by the stretch of the band from from to back of the waist band where they attach via micro-velcro. But in the crotch area the bands slip out of place when attempted to positioned on top of the bitchclit.

Anyways, I have been wanting/planning to get a set of the smell groin bands to use in conjunction with both the large and medium (6 total) but I'm starting to doubt this is really going to work the way I need it to. I will probably still get some but I have been feeling discouraged. I just don't want to get my hopes up with this one.

As mentioned in my previous post I have viewed another product:

[​IMG]
    https://www.braceability.com/products/pelvic-support-belt?variant=29165636386869

This one looks better to me because the waistband looks like its made of a softer material but I think it still lacks a front panel and gusset with adequate width to provide adequate compression without the addition of as I was suggesting a hernial support belt on top of it:

6. Cassie Jane

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice