Adjustments

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by Chaste J., May 19, 2018.

1. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    5:05 AM
    Got a weekend on our own so I've been doing a bit of bending and adjusting my chastity belt. Think I've got the waist OK now, it was pressing a bit on the left hip. Found the rear rod was pushing on my coxix (bet I've spelt that wrong). A bit of bending and tugging seems to have sorted that. Rather a lot of thread left so once I'm happy I'll hacksaw that off. Completely different feeling to my cage. Mrs Chaste isn't sure about it but my goodness is it secure. Its not practical for 24/7 in my work but hopefully will be fun for weekends, especially when the baby (25 years old) leaves home again. Apparently that will be in September!

Allen1987, danleft1 and Trey Jones like this.
  2. Trey Jones

Trey Jones Voted Best Male Dom on ChastityMansion

USA
    Local Time:
    12:05 AM
    Awesome! I'm a fan of full belts myself :)

3. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    @Chaste J. I just have the basic belt. Once you get the belt sorted out you will
    find it quite comfortable. Let me tell you, my belt and I are very close and almost
    never apart. I can see with the rod it could be a lot more restrictive. I walk and
    run and stand all day and have no problems. It October now did your baby leave
    yet?:)

4. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    She's left us again now! New job for her as well. Still not really using the Behind Barz belt very much at all. I'm locked at all times in my Queens Keep or CB 6000s when traveling abroad. The whole getting the fit right game is worth the work with a full belt though. Everything is about right now. It's just finding the time and the right mood if you follow my meaning. I'm so used to being locked, my cage is very much just part of me, I have spent less than 5 days free in 2018 and there's no reason for that to change! At the moment the full belt really is more an occasional novelty. I do like it, but the "normal" state for me is in my cage. Do you find you have reached the point where you don't even notice your belt at times, in as much as it is just the natural state for you? I certainly wouldn't be able to wear mine to work, but work is only going to be part of my life for a little over 2 years now! Where as (according to Mrs Chaste) chastity will be with me a lot longer!

Allen1987 likes this.
  5. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    I don't know what you do for work, but I have never had a problem. I don't notice it unless
    I put my hand in my pocket or on my hips. Even at night I really don't notice it until I feel it
    with my hand or elbow. It took about three weeks for it to "disappear so to speak). I still
    am amazed that it is almost not there, then She likes to grab it and remind me. After weeks
    I always expect dripping and She likes to see it is so wonderful to be loved. :love::+1:

6. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    I am not based in any one place and don't have regular toilet access so I need to "pee behind a bush". I am very partial to frequent cups of tea as well which does tend to mean I need to go a bit more than most! My job does require some physical effort at times although I don't think that would be a problem as such. I'm not ruling out wearing it more often as time goes by, in fact I'm looking forward to making more use of it than I do now. As I said previously the fit is pretty much there now. Already thinking of my long weekends or maybe if we have a week away in the UK. I really don't feel a need to rush at all and hope to "evolve" into longer or who knows, permanent use of my belt! Mrs Chaste would never push it and will always allow me to go at my own speed. I really don't see 24/7 365 wear until after I retire though! Really is a magnificent bit of kit though and can recommend Behind Barz as a quality product. So glad that you are happily and fully locked at all times and love to read your posts. Keep them coming.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice