Adjusting to CB6000s

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by kadillac, Feb 23, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. kadillac

kadillac Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    So, I recently received a bright and shiny new CB6000s as a replacement for my old broken CB2000. My Mistress and I expected we could jump right in, but adjustment has not been as easy as I had originally expected, as I'm having a few issues.

With the CB2000, I didn't have to shave, and I guess because it wasn't complicated, it didn't require it. I trimmed myself for the CB6000s, but hair still is pulled all the time, and it has made the upper shaft extremely sensitive. Now I know all you will say "Shave!" but my Mistress doesn't like it and it's incredibly, brutally itchy. Any solutions?

Also, it took me like an hour and a half to put the thing on, I'm scared to take it off to re-adjust it. With the 2000, I just pulled my penis through the ring, then used my fingers to feed it through the cage. With the CB6000s, I couldn't get my penis all the way down the tube, no matter how hard I tried. After an hour of trying; I finally got it, but there's got to be an easier way. I've heard about the stocking method, but I don't understand it. I feel like I can't properly fit it due to my issues putting it on.

Maybe I'm too big for the device, but I'm on the "2" ring (the 2nd largest); the third makes my balls go blue, and it pulls quite far away from my body. I'm using the smallest spacer as well. I'm considering going with no spacer, as my ballsack hangs quite a bit, but I don't know about that. It's not that big of a deal, as briefs hold it close, but during playtime, my Mistress thinks it looks a little odd.

How do I clean my penis? I'm sudsing it up good in the shower, but my penis fills it entirely; there's no space whatsoever for soap to get in. My Mistress left my 2000 on for a month without it ever coming off, and would like it to happen again. But I don't know as far as cleanliness goes if that's possible.

Finally, once again, maybe I'm a bit too big for it, but once I'm properly in, I have extra skin from my penis that collects around the outside of the tube. This isn't a big deal either; purely aesthetic. I have tried to push it in via a Q-Tip, but even fully soft, my penis's size is completely squished smaller by the tube.

Now, I do love the device. The sensory deprivation is amazing (I had the CB2000, so touching was fair game...with permission, of course), and due to the size, when I get an erection I really want it to go away because it gets uncomfortable. The pressure is quite a shock, let me tell you. I slept fine at night in it as well. I can't pull out, at all. I tried. And I don't understand how people can come in it, either. I was worried about the lock clanging on the cage, but mine doesn't, the lock doesn't move at all. So security, convenience, and effectiveness it's great. Just wondering about these problems. I can post pictures later if you would like.

Thanks.

2. Konchai

Konchai New member

Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    A squirt bottle works fine for cleaning the inside.

3. Queen V's sub

Queen V's sub Mistress Valerie's bitch

Local Time:
    Hi I have only been using the 6000s for a few months now so I am by no means an expert but i have had some of the same issues as you.

As far as shaving i just keep trimmed short as possible to the point that any shorter will cause the issues that you mentioned.

As far as the difficulty of getting the device on. Practice and patience. I had a tough time at first and while i never timed it, it did take a while. Now it only takes a few minutes. Getting the shaft all the way in is simple for me also and that came with practice. Not sure if you do this already but try lubing up the inside of the tube and then use a lubed cotton swab to push it down. As far as the stocking method I haven't tried it yet, but don't really need to.

Cleaning I do in the shower. I like to use a foaming antibacterial soap and switch up with a liquid soap every couple of days so the antibacterial soap won't cause irritation. I use a wash cloth for the outside and cotton swabs for the inside, also you can slide the tube back and forth to kind of use yourself to scrub you and the inside of the tube. Then the hand held shower head to rinse well. If you do not have any room to get a good rinse you can use a squirt bottle like this one at Amazon .You can also use the bottle to get a diluted anti bacterial soap inside the tube.

As far as pull out, depending on the ring I can but the problem for me is getting back in. I tried it once and gave the head of my penis a nice scrape from an unnoticed sharp fingernail. I will never do it again.

Hope this helped and good luck.
    mike

4. alecia_ts

alecia_ts Member

Local Time:
    I'm new at both chastity and the CB6000, so I really have nothing to compare to.

The first time I tried to put it on, it must have taken 5 or 6 tries and a full hour. The second time, maybe 10 minutes, and now about a minute! I too thought that I was too big for the device, but actually I fit it perfectly, almost too perfectly because it totally prevents an erection and i have no sensation at all.

The thing that worked for me was to lube the inside of the CB as well as my penis before even trying it. If I get hard, I just set everything aside and do something else at the computer, like look at weather forecasts and bank statements.. Soon, I'm soft and pliable. I haven't used a Q tip to push myself up into it yet; but I do simply and gently push it in there with a finger! If you're soft, you can do it since the inside of the device is also nice and slippery. At that point, a slight erection actually finishes the job! And then the device totally squelches the erection, so mission accomplished!

I was advised here at the Mansion to take it slow and work up to longer periods of time. This has proven to be good advice. I just finished about 54 hours, and took it off to clean and inspect and found no problems. I'm starting again tomorrow for a longer period of time, so the cleaning advice here really helps. Thanks to everyone for that!

5. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    Hi aleciats,

You don't say what size you are when flaccid. But with regard to getting fully into tube - like you I don't see how a stocking can be used - my method is that I tie a shoelace around the underside of the glans. I only use a single knot - using a piercing stretcher ring to pull the lace apart. However lately I can just push in with my fingers - then for final push use cotton buds - works no problem. Top tip you must use baby oil to lubricate.

I don't have a problem with pubic hairs but then I use hair removal cream, and also pluck around the area.

6. Cuckolding Couple

Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    I am so envious that your flaccid penis fills the CB6000s. I only fill about half of it when soft, and even with an erection it is only slightly small. I would love to know what it feels like to have my entire cock tightly encased, and then try to have an erection. I have been campaigning for an even smaller version of the 6000s, but I guess there is not enough demand.

Here are my thoughts and experiences on your situation:

If you are unable to clean it properly while on, I think you're just going to have to take it off from time to time to clean (under supervision). More than improper cleaning, I would be worried that it is not drying properly after showering. Better to take it off for a few minutes to properly clean and dry, than to get an infection, and be unable to wear it for days or weeks. This is why Mistress Angelique makes me sleep without it after tying my hands and feet to the bed so I cannot masturbate or hump the bed. She then massages antibacterial and hydrocortisone cream on my junk until I am hard, sometimes bringing me close to orgasm, before she says goodnight and leaves.

When I first put the device on, it took me a good forty-five minutes. Now it just takes a minute or two. There's not much you can do about pinched pubes. I check for pinched pubes as soon as I am locked in, and pull or break the ones I find, otherwise they are going to continue to pull for the rest of the day. I find that I rarely get any now that I have practiced putting it on. There are many ways of doing this; I suggest you try several, and see what works best for you. I find that slipping a cock ring around my junk makes it easier to get the rings on (just be sure to remove it after you are locked). I apply antibacterial and hydrocortisone cream around the contact areas, and reapply them during the day if irritaiton developes.

As mentioned by others, a cotton swab and lubrication are essential. By the way, the reason we use creams is because petroleum products such as baby oil and vaseline are destructive to most plastic and rubber items.

Hope this helps you lucky bastard,

cuckold jamie

7. kadillac

kadillac Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your advice! It feels interesting, but there's just so much pressure I was worried it'd damage my penis! I'm 8 inches hard, and I've never measured soft, but bigger than the CB6000s soft.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice