Adjustable Cage for newbie. Long term wearable

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Deleted member 104026, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Deleted member 104026

Im very new to all of this and I’m looking for some options for adjustable cages to help me figure out what will work best for me long term. Currently wearing a cobra cage that came with 4 ring sizes. I have somewhat large, low hanging boys, but they also can come up quite high. I find the 1 7/8 (47.5) ring comfortable while wearing the cage, no burning and I can wear the cage all day without any issues and my boys can’t come out of it, but I know the ring is far too loose after a member here guided me to how the ring should fit. I can comfortably wear the smallest ring of 1-1/8(29mm) without the cage for the day giving that my testicles hang and don’t get really cold so they don’t retract super high. I can get my pinky in past the first knuckle, but get burning underneath after a few hours with the cage on. Obviously a very large variation between the ring sizes. So I’m assuming I need to play with the ring sizes and gap, hence the want to try an adjustable cage. Thanks for the advice in advance.

Caged for life likes this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:47 PM
    the cages that comes with lots of rings am for folks that dont know what size to have or am new so you done the rigt thing and got one of them ones. When you know the proper size then you can get another cage and it will prob be ok for you.

3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    @Only with her permission : I don't think you will have much luck with "adjustable" cages, but a lot of them are modular where they come as a kit with multiple pieces.

4. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    That's normal for new wearers, it took me close to 2 months before I could wear my cage 24-7 and occasionally I still get the burning sensation, I use a lidocaine cream and it stops it almost instantly

Littlejt1 likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:47 PM
    Ball burn is part of chastity, I still get it as well, normally if my cage is being pulled out of place.

6. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    Other than occasionally (weather changes etc), if you’re getting ball burn it’s usually due to the cage gap not being quite right. So many folks forget how important that is when starting out as they’re focused on the base ring and cage length… to me in order of importance - 1. Base ring fit, 2. Cage gap, 3. Cage length/width.

7. Plotthund

Plotthund Member

Local Time:
    There are some additional base rings on this page you can order. I found that XD version is thicker and works better for me.
    https://kink3d.com/products/base-rings

I'm currently not wearing mine waiting for a stainless steel cage to try out.

8. jc7655

jc7655 Active member

Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    If the 1 7/8 ring seems to work for you why not try it for a while and see how it goes, if it seems to be too lose the maybe try just down sizing one ring size. The finger guage is just a rule of thumb and is not for everyone. I tend to wear a lose ring as it is more comfortable at night.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice