ADHD and FLR / Chastity

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Dylan74, Feb 11, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Dylan74

Dylan74 New member

Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    I know that I have suffered with ADD or ADHD since I was a kid. I get bored at work. I procrastinate. I have lots of trouble focusing on tasks that don't interest me. But, when I do get interested / excited about something I do very well. My job requires lots of writing and I have even been given awards for what I do. But, sometimes I can't get anything completed all week.
    I had hoped to convince my wife to enter into a more FLR and to use enforced chastity and spankings to motivate me. I know that if she would give me goals, keep me locked up until I accomplish them, and give me spankings or other punishments when needed I would get so much more accomplished.
    But, she seems to think that I just want this as sex play. I want it for more than that. I want it to help me control my overactive brain. I want it to finally help me focus. She has no idea how painful and depressing ADD is. I hate it.
    Anybody care to share some thoughts on this?
    Many thanks in advance.

PaleAsTheMoon and tiruh811 like this.
  2. slave2MN

slave2MN Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    I suggest you see a doctor for your ADD. I have severe ADD and drugs have changed my life. I even love BDSM and chastity more than before I began medicating.

3. Mike hammer

Mike hammer Long term member

Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    Agreed
    Read books on add. I got it. Not adhd, just add lack of focus.

If youre anything like me, youd enjoy the spankings way to much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice