Active sex life combined with male chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by epsi-trepsi, Feb 17, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. epsi-trepsi

epsi-trepsi Active member

Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    Hi all

I have a loving wife who has a sexual drive that is increasing. I am very interested in chastity. I am having problems seeing how these two are combined?

How have you handled periods when your partner has a high sex drive, where she often wanted to have sex?

Kylara likes this.
  2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    well normally with chastity the male's orgasms are controlled by the wife/keyholder. So potentially she would decide when you orgasm while at the same time she could orgasm whenever she wanted to. There are plenty of ways to have sex/please your wife without the use of your penis. Look around here and you will see plenty of examples.

Panda2010 likes this.
  3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    i agree with the above post and there is always the option of one of the add on Dildo attachments which are available for a number of chastity belts.

4. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    As both previous posts have said you can get the idea of different ways to enjoy plenty of sex and orgasms by having a look around. The best thing about male chastity from a woman's point of view I imagine is the fact that if the man doesn't orgasm (and immediately loose all interest), then the lady can have as many as she wishes and her other half stays fully focused! Now its the lady who gets to be satisfied and then turns over and goes to sleep whilst the caged male is left unfulfilled! Well that's not actually true, as I find I enjoy Mrs Chaste orgasms as much as she does and love to be left "gagging for it". So I'm ready to go again at any time be it a few hours, a few days or whatever! I'm sure once you get into it you will be able to find many ways of getting as much sex as you want! And us blokes really enjoy, no matter what they say!

Panda2010 likes this.
  5. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi @epi-trepsl . Assuming cuckolding is not an option for you and your wife, then you have a small dilemma. That said, if she is happy to have you caged, then at least she gets to decide when sex occurs. And don't lose sight of the power of denial! This is as strong an element as anything in the chastity LS. Good luck to both of you and have fun.

6. Beautiful and her footman

Beautiful and her footman Long term member

Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    We have more sex now with chastity than ever before. We do something sexual almost every day. We are both MUCH happier with our sex lives and our relationship in general.

-B & f

Chaste J., n2toys and Panda2010 like this.
  7. Badge

Verified Female

Student
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    We have a similar delimma, but from the womans point if view. We are both quite physical, and enjoy PIV probabaky anywhere from 1-3 times a week. Which is atleast partially due to us wanting to start a family. But I (the wife) am interested in male chastity. Weve been talking about trying it as a way to enforce what is "my toy" and all be about my needs.

Chaste J. likes this.
  8. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Not a problem. Various ways. Simplest is that she keeps you locked so you get no sex at all while she gets all she wants elsewhere. Though she may prefer other methods.

9. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    Hi @epsi-trepsi and welcome

Mandy speaks the truth. I am a chastity rookie and have had one orgasm since my wife and I started chastity on New Year's Day. It was by far the most intense orgasm of my life :D. I can't speak about the 'power of denial' from the woman's perspective, but it appears that many women really enjoy this power.

As other replies have said, there are ways for her to enjoy sex, while limiting your opportunity to have an orgasm.

Joroincharge likes this.
  10. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    That's certainly the case with Mrs Chaste, she enjoys keeping me locked and the power she has over our sex life. Sex has never been better!

11. Jay86

Jay86 Member

London UK
    Local Time:
    My goddess started controlling my orgasms last January and we had PIV several times a week, sometimes several times a day, I would just be denied an orgasm for days or weeks, whatever she felt like. It was very easy for her to ease into that, a year later things have gradually gotten more extreme. If its all about her power over you, and you submit completely to her, she should be very receptive to it. Just take it all slowly and one step at a time. Patience really is a virtue with this....

Panda2010 likes this.
  12. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    remember, chastity is not necessarily about no sex. it is about not having sex with someone else. you need to figure out what path to travel. if it is to turn over all power to her this thread is moot. if you decide to share most of the power but retain some control then the problem is hers. she must decide if she is willing to diminish herself in that way or refuse to participate.

Joroincharge likes this.
  13. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It seems there is a misconception that having your penis locked away somehow limits the ability to have sex. I would argue it does the opposite because it helps you develop other ways to share intimacy and pleasure that so often go unexplored in the 'phalo-centric' sex model that is so pervasive.
    The only thing chastity limits is the male orgasm and I think a lot couples would be happier if that was an insignificant part of sex, if not altogether excluded.

14. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    No problem at all! My beautiful wife/KH has 25-30 orgasms for every one of mine, and we both love it! I pleasure her most nights with my mouth/hands, and she releases me when she feels like it-on average about once a month.

Lakeman and Panda2010 like this.
  15. Guest 1101

Guest 1101 Active member

Local Time:
    If she really want PIV sex then there are options like strap-ons what the man can wear above his locked penis, or there are numbing creams that could desensitize him (put a condom on so the creams do not affect her). My favorite is the idea of a dildo gag (neever done it, but it looks incredible) - where it is a gag for him with a large dildo that sticks out and he has to use his face to give her sex.

Ma’ams Slut and Guest 7373 like this.
  16. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    Dont miss out on that one, it really is great fun.

17. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    I fully agree and would add that is more like to have sex all the time.
    That's the point, sex will be no more about your penis being the governor, but will be the pleasure of being more intimate and cared for. PIV or no PIV, will have a lesser relevance.

18. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    The dynamic of your relationship is the governing factor.
    Chastity or remaining chaste esentially means not having sex like certain religious types are not supposed to do.
    Denial is another thing completely and means different things to different couples.

There is nothing to stop you having intercourse as often as you both agree or she decides and the when or whether or not you have an orgasm , failed or otherwise is as far as most on this site would agree is all entirely up to her.

So presuming you both consent then in brief there is nothing in principle to stop you both making love or having sex ever.

19. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    I would agree with what everybody is posting here ... and also add that you and your wife/gf/so ... can define "chastity" and all that can wrap around it and make it fit your relationship and lifestyle.

Perhaps it's a long term lockup where you are never allowed out, or maybe you are let out and have PIV multiple times everyday, with or without orgasm ... but are locked right back up in between sessions.... or something in between all of that? Maybe it's just a way to stay pure and not cheat whether that is with somebody else or perhaps by just masturbating? Maybe it's the D/s aspect .. maybe it's just Fun and a way to spice things up?

I know for me ... having a device on is like a constant reminder of who I want to serve, as well as almost an extension of her hand grabbing hold of me .. making me feel or think that she is thinking of me (which probably is not really happening at that moment, but nice to think of it that way;) ).

With all the emotions and feelings that are wrapped up around Chastity, TnD, and OD .... it's really up to the two of you to determine how this chastity stuff can work within your relationship and how you can both benefit the most out of it. They key is to communicate with each other about it.

Really .. the sky is the limit! Have fun and good luck!

Panda2010 and Guest 7373 like this.
  20. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    Same as you, my wife like to have me at her disposition, so she controls my travels and be sure I come directly from work to home and be ready.
    I also milt as much as I can to has a dry erection for her and she makes me understood that my cum us useless and will never goes into her.

I don't do anything when she order and be ready for her, abandoning all tasks I was doing.
    Being in chastity is being submissive to your wife, not only a pleasure for you at your wishes.
    You can always negotiate with her, house-chore, massages and so against caged time.

21. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It can be worked out. I perform oral worship every day(minus conflict in schedule or monthly’s). We have also introduced a few toys, that frankly now that we are honest with each other, she prefers.

Johnson our sizable dildo that I can wear or just use alone on her, and doxi wand. Between those and my fingers and mouth, her high sex drive is more than satisfied. Before chastity she wanted sex daily, and to be honest, don’t think I could have kept that up anyway.

Panda2010 and Chaste J. like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice